• 18" Enkei RSF 2's Black W/Gold Flake
  • Blacked Out Headlights
  • craptiest HID's Ever Made
  • Carbon Fiber STi Side Marker Deletes
  • Trunk/Grill Debadged
  • Black Roof Vortex Generator

• Custom Mesh Grill

Currently In The Works:

• STi Trunk/Wing Swap (this weekend hopefully)

• Front Lowering Springs (temporary)
  • CAI(Next week or two)

• Power Steering Fluid Tank(Few Weeks)

• Custom Intercooler Sprayer(Two Weeks to Make)

Future Plans:

• 6 Speed STi Tranny Swap or 5 Speed Rebuild w/PPG Gears
  • Additional HKS HiPower Axle Back
  • Tein Coilovers
  • Rebuild Heads
  • STi Calipers/Axles/Rear and Center Dif./Hubs
  • Carbon Fiber Exhaust Shroud
  • SPT Heatsheilds
  • Jet Coat the Turbo
  • UEL Headers
  • RePaint Rims
  • UpgradedRear Sway bar
  • STi Seats
  • STi Guage Cluster

looking good looking good, good to see someone will be rocking some teins beside myself :p

you getting tein lowering springs or full adjustable coilover kit?

hows the SSQV sound? im thinking about getting one on the sol when i go boost :happy:

hows the SSQV sound? im thinking about getting one on the sol when i go boost :happy:

i had one on my sol b4 my turbo seal went bad... they dont sound as loud and the noise is drawn out alot longer... i cant say its my favorite but it doesnt sound bad

Do you have any bogging/stalling issues with your BOV? I've heard they kill Subies. I'd like to know for real though, because I'm considering getting one since I got VF39'd.

people will run you around a tree going over the whole BOV subject on subies. If you have a BOV i would get it tuned just to be on the safe side, but people will still crucify you for it. Thats a question to ask rick though...

hah thanks for the quick response rick. yeah i have the stock 02 5 speed, which was crafted of glass and bits of tin. after a new tranny i want to run around 25-28 psi.

I'm pretty sure its got something to do with the placement of the MAF sensor, and the BPV being after that on the intake. dunno, but quote me if im wrong rick.

hah thanks for the quick response rick. yeah i have the stock 02 5 speed, which was crafted of glass and bits of tin. after a new tranny i want to run around 25-28 psi.

I'm pretty sure its got something to do with the placement of the MAF sensor, and the BPV being after that on the intake. dunno, but quote me if im wrong rick.

you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

i had to replace my MAF sensor because of the bov i had. the busted MAF sensor had my ecu retarding my timing almost to the point where i would blow my motor if i went over 4k rpms. bovs on subies, not worth it imo.

you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

i had to replace my MAF sensor because of the bov i had. the busted MAF sensor had my ecu retarding my timing almost to the point where i would blow my motor if i went over 4k rpms. bovs on subies, not worth it imo.

hmmm, ive been running a hks ssqv for about a month and a half, as of yesterday if i go over 5 psi it misfires and bogs and is just pissed, but runs fine otherwise, you think its the MAF or plugs? ive gone through everything and rechecked, but still no fix yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived