WRX Hybrid Build Thread

yeah i want to convert my interior to look more like the STi set up but instead of the trad. blue inserts im going with a darker red. im not gonna go crazy with the interior, but my buddy who is amazing at making seats and all kinds of interior work is going to re-mold the tops of my seats to STi specs (Add lateral shoulder supports and make the headrest integrated) with an addition of red of course.... luckily all i have to pay for is materials, so im set lol.

These are the stock seats...

IMG_0447.jpg

And then have them made into these but with smaller, red inserts...

1-1.jpg

haha yesss i cant wait. Its completely unnecessary but me and him are going to cage it as well, not a full race cage or anything but i wanna be able to run with a nice set of racing belts and have a camera mount, and like i said all i have to pay for is the supplies. :fool:

you could just get a harness bar and mount the camera from there as well, seen it done on this guys evo back home

POST 4,000 WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

ok sooo ive been in the hole for awhile with money and paying a ticket, so no BIG changes. Still never got around to finishing the front door cards >_<. Scraped up enough cash to get myself some Ikea cutting boards for my next project :p ......

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f105/t99460-diy...-mud-flaps.html

• 3 weeks later...

subscribed.

i remember the mudflaps on my truck, they were useless, my rear bumper was a catch for mud (we get that sticky clay crap here in the high desert). you'd kick the flap the next day and big chunks would fall out. good times

don't just get a harness bar, if you roll the car a stock seat belt lets you curl up if the roof caves in, with a harness and just a bar your spine gets to take the weight of the car.

Archived