Thread of Funny Jokes

SpeedDemon

why do women never need to wear a watch?

because theres a clock above the stove in the kitchen

Why should a 16 years old boy in West Virginia be given a new car and a new girl friend when he gets his driver's license?

So that he will leave the mule alone!

:p

Cash for Clunkers NEWS: A man surprises everyone when he trades in his Dodge Ram (12 mpg) for a Hyundai Accent (much higher miles). When he gets home, his wife asks, "How are you gonna carry dead deer home now?"

This pick up line was used on me: "Hey, I see you everyday and don't know you but I had a dream about you last night: We were on a roller coaster and at the top of a hill, we were banging and were loud!"

college days...lol

off topic: omg last night, my close friend was telling me some chick from the uk friend requested him asking if he drove "that black Honda" I was like WTF. I drive a Honda and it's often confused as a black car. I LOL'd so hard and friend requested the chick saying "Bitch, I drive that Honda."

funniest pick up like...

Hey girl, wanna get some pizza and F*ck?

Her typical response is "No" then you say... What?! you dont like Pizza?

Its funny because it actually worked for a friend of mine, and its his current g/f for 3 years now lol

Why should a 16 years old boy in West Virginia be given a new car and a new girl friend when he gets his driver's license?

So that he will leave the mule alone!

yah also off topic but:

a guy got arrested in another part of SC for repeadtly having sex with this ladies horse

he had already got caught for it once but got out and she noticed hay bails were being stacked up again but didnt think the same guy could really be dumb enough to do it again.. so she sent up video camaras and sure enough.. same guy.. hes in jail again

i wasnt at the party but i did get pissed off when driving past the engineering building there were like 12090 people outside and i was like WTF i just wanna park.. come to find out later hes friends with one of the guys.. then the next day i find out from an electrical engineer friend that he was at a party smoking and drinking.. and then its in the paper

i wasnt one of the ones fighting to get his autograph.. but yes.. that was my school

football team may suck

may not be the best college

but they can have some awesome parties and get olympic stars high

Archived