Drove my del Sol 3,000 miles

kirbydelslow

I left Southern California last saturday and drove to Worcester Massachusetts and arrived there wednesday night. I drove about 3,000 miles, and my sol is great...except I need a new clutch, an oil change, and a new front strut. but other than that she's great. So many people said she would blow up halfway. but she made it. honda power.

I bought my sol in Miami, flew down, paid cash for it. After eating at Waffle House I checked the coolant and oil and drove it 1800 miles back home the following two days.

Nice road trip. What was the reason for the cruise?

^hehe that sounds dirty...lol

lol sorry, I'm just really dirty-minded right now lol

That's so cool that you guys drove too! Last year friends and I drove across from Cali to Colorado to Texas to Carolinas to Washington and here. This year I drove around the great lakes with friends. Road trips ftw! :D

^hehe that sounds dirty...lol

lol sorry, I'm just really dirty-minded right now lol

That's so cool that you guys drove too! Last year friends and I drove across from Cali to Colorado to Texas to Carolinas to Washington and here. This year I drove around the great lakes with friends. Road trips ftw! :D

dirty minded right now...... cough all the time. : )

I bought my sol in Miami, flew down, paid cash for it. After eating at Waffle House I checked the coolant and oil and drove it 1800 miles back home the following two days.

Nice road trip. What was the reason for the cruise?

My whole family had to move. I love Cali but you gotta do what you gotta do. It was actually quite comfortable too driving that far.

Haha sweet. Now go south for another 80 miles and meet me!

Lol. What state are you in?

get any pics on the trip?

I got a few, all on my phone so I have to transfer them. Given time I will do this. Lol.

I'm in Groton, CT

I'll actually be going through Worcester on Sunday, to go to a car show at Mt. Wachusett. Rick will be going too. You should go.

I have no idea where that is, I'll probably be able to go, if I can find where it is. Do you have an address for it?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived