I GOTSA NEW DEL SOL!!!!

hiemsnox

so i finally went and picked up the new del sol.... and o baby was that a scary ride home... never doing that again

so as i said before the engine and tranny is amazing and works beautifully. but the suspension is a little worse for wear... so ill be replacing a lot of the mounts and stuff to get it riding smooth and steering straight, haha.

but man o man besides being scary that thing PULLS!!!

ill get pics of the worse for wear body here soon... stay updated...i finally have my project!!!

nope no bath, pictures NOW!!! :rant:

i posted mine up dirty as hell

but im about to post some more now, its been detailed as a wecome home present :happy:

have fun with it though, i know i love mine!

ok guy here they are... please excuse the iphone pics and the dont laugh about me using the charge pipe for a CAI cause i didnt have any piping when i picked it up and i had to use something to hook up the air filter

...here they are

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

fix the suspension, i already have a new wheel bearing and then torque mounts are shot and whatever else i need to do to get it to run straight haha,

then ill get the body work done,

then i might get the turbo rebuilt... im not sure how much play is allowed in the turbo, but it has a little

my first "upgrade" would be a leather cover to conceal the gaping hole where the shift lever is. :D

+1

Might want to strip the paint off of the rims too. IMO... bleh

Archived