FS: 1991 Honda Civic Hatch - 55,000 miles **SOLD**

CleanGSR

For Sale: 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback

55,xxx original miles (car still gets driven some, but not a lot)

Tein S-tech Springs

Alignment done 1 week ago

Drag DR-16's stripped and resprayed graphite

CD player

Absolutely No Rust

Completely stock 1.5l engine w/ 4 speed trans

Bad:

Minor dings and scrapes you'd expect on an 18 year old car (has been polished to a nice shine though)

One very shallow but large dent on roof (could probably be popped out pretty easily...I just haven't done it)

One or two smaller dents on roof and a scrape

The above two things are the only things that are wrong with it....there is a dent on the front of the hood, but that could probably be PDR'd too if you are that particular.

I get consistent 39-40mpg hwy and 36-37mpg combined hwy/cty. Car runs strong. Asking 3,000. Not in a huge hurry to sell, but will entertain any serious offers (don't offer me 2,200 and expect a response). Stock wheels and tires included as well with 3 good tires and one bad tire (can be driven on, but needs replacing soon).

Pictures (only recent ones I have right now):

2009-05-29_5.jpg

2009-05-29_8.jpg

2009-05-29_9.jpg

2009-03-25web.jpg

Oh, and no trades...car has already been replaced.

my dad may be interested :) ill let you know wednesday evening. its a sexy car :D

Cool. Let me know. I'm in no real hurry to sell the car. I have a 60 day note on the new car to give me time to sell this one, but even if it doesn't sell in 60 days I can just finance the entire car instead of the difference.

Price is mildly flexible and I might be willing to drop the price if anybody wants it with just the stock steel wheels.

ah cool. my dad still rolls on steelies with hubcaps lol. how much with the stock wheels?

2900 with the stockers...but one tire needs replacing. $2950 if you want me to get a new tire on it.

wow this is what I've been looking for! "The bad" you listed aren't bad at all, in my opinion...

I'll pm you when I'm ready (when I sell my car fast hopefully)...to get it for $2950 with stock wheels and new tire...

wow this is what I've been looking for! "The bad" you listed aren't bad at all, in my opinion...

I'll pm you when I'm ready (when I sell my car fast hopefully)...to get it for $2950 with stock wheels and new tire...

Cool. Let me know Lina. Just curious, but what are you asking for your car?

For the meantime.....here's some pictures of the interior

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

Spots in this picture are only water drops since it was raining when I took these just now

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

Don't mind the stupid "sub" box...in there when I got the car.

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

wow very nice and clean interior...I hope I'm first in getting this car! :D

I'm making a post for my car right now...I'm going to ask $8k and see what happens...what do you think?

I don't know all the details on your car, but $8k is what I got out of my integra. I think yours and mine are pretty comparable so that's a good price and should sell no problem for that.

for a car that old its in pretty good damn shape... if i didnt have both of my preludes i would get it but im obsessed with the ludes

i think so

cool, is there a way to get some contact information from you?

also I'm not for sure, but do 91's come with air bags? you can

send it to jamesheist@gmail.com I think, you might have this sold

just have to check out a few things. thanks.

cool, is there a way to get some contact information from you?

also I'm not for sure, but do 91's come with air bags? you can

send it to jamesheist@gmail.com I think, you might have this sold

just have to check out a few things. thanks.

You can email me at sidersjazz@yahoo.com. No, it doesn't have air bags, no a/c or p/s. What other questions did you have? Everything is in good working order with no problems since I've had it.

do the teins have top hats nate?

It's just the Tein S-tech Springs so I reused my stock top hats.

Edit: As for the trade offers I keep getting.... I clearly listed in the original post that I am not interested in trades. Unless you want to trade a clean title NSX straight up, don't offer. I have already bought a car for my wife to replace this one, so I don't need another car (except an NSX...lol)

I wish my car would sell fast so I could get your car!! gl :)

Me too. This is taking up driveway space which we don't have much of to spare. Would like to get it moved to an owner who will drive it since I just have it parked at this point.

Archived