Really!?

Nancy

i hate to imagine how you guys are in person. get all ass-chapped, cant handle your own sh*t so you be little snitchy mcsnitchy poo and be a little tattle tale.

im a very reasonable person, we couldve handled it through pm's and worked it out. im not here to offend anyone but if youre easily offended thats your own fault for being such a p*ssy.

my 3 year old son has more balls than you.

you know who you are.

3557621779_26497d0bda_o.jpg

hmm thats weird cause i flamed someone and heres what i got from drew

Warned by Drew

Warned on May 4 2009, 09:40 PM

Notes

Added to warn level The thing I wanted to mention, is that we don't allow members to flame other members by editing their photos with bad stuff. People flame a lot with words, but there isn't too much I can do about that. Pictures are a different story, so please if you don't mind not making funny pictures of other peoples images.

hmm thats weird cause i flamed someone and heres what i got from drew

Warned by Drew

Warned on May 4 2009, 09:40 PM

Notes

Added to warn level The thing I wanted to mention, is that we don't allow members to flame other members by editing their photos with bad stuff. People flame a lot with words, but there isn't too much I can do about that. Pictures are a different story, so please if you don't mind not making funny pictures of other peoples images.

but thats drews outlook on the situation. ashely treats every member the same. she got complaints and she handled it accordingly. just sucks she has to put up cry babies, baptists with no sense of humor and other dumb b*tches, etc...

but thats drews outlook on the situation. ashely treats every member the same. she got complaints and she handled it accordingly. just sucks she has to put up cry babies, baptists with no sense of humor and other dumb b*tches, etc...

yeah it must suck. i personally never report members unless they are a blatant problem to the entire forum. i really dont know any of you enough to point fingers either so i just stay in my little corner and observe. but it does suck you got a warn for flaming someone.....

i'm listening. if i get an honest, logical answer as to why i shouldn't have reported it, other than you don't like my religion i might change my approach on the situation. but just trying to offend me by talking trash isn't going to help you case. so far what i've gotten is i shouldn't do it because it's not what you like, anyone got anythign better?

i'm listening. if i get an honest, logical answer as to why i shouldn't have reported it, other than you don't like my religion i might change my approach on the situation. but just trying to offend me by talking trash isn't going to help you case. so far what i've gotten is i shouldn't do it because it's not what you like, anyone got anythign better?

its the internet, its not serious. i make fun of everyone, all shapes and sizes, girls or guys, fat or skinny, religious or not. so youre telling me youve never laughed at a joke concerning any of those? its the same thing, really. like when you posted THIS THREAD, any up tight, independant, prideful women could have taken that the wrong way. your making fun of women in general. but did i complain to a mod about a sexist post... NO, i didnt.

so either lighten up or stay the f*ck out of my way.

edit- im mexican and catholic but i still laugh at mexican jokes and atler boy sodomy jokes, i can laugh at myself because i know its all in fun. serious, reporting me to a mod? i bet your p*ssy is nicer than mine.

i dont want this thread to go off topic even though itll get locked most likely after i get warned again but my whole point of this thread is no one likes a snitch.

mmmmm, tacos.

god ive been craving mexican food for the past 8 months. there arent any good mexican restaurants out here in ny that ive been able to find.

if this thread gets locked for you voicing your opinion and thoughts then we have some problems here. its the off topic section, its not breaking any rules so i see no problem whatsoever with it.

i could go for a full burrito right now w00t :thumbup:

its the internet, its not serious. i make fun of everyone, all shapes and sizes, girls or guys, fat or skinny, religious or not. so youre telling me youve never laughed at a joke concerning any of those? its the same thing, really. like when you posted THIS THREAD, any up tight, independant, prideful women could have taken that the wrong way. your making fun of women in general. but did i complain to a mod about a sexist post... NO, i didnt.

so either lighten up or stay the f*ck out of my way.

edit- im mexican and catholic but i still laugh at mexican jokes and atler boy sodomy jokes, i can laugh at myself because i know its all in fun. serious, reporting me to a mod? i bet your p*ssy is nicer than mine.

i dont want this thread to go off topic even though itll get locked most likely after i get warned again but my whole point of this thread is no one likes a snitch.

i can laugh at a joke that pokes fun at the people of my religion. people are flawed and make mistakes that can be laughed at. but i don't see how the religion itself is funny. regardless of that, instead of trying to say, "why didn't you just send me a PM and talk with me about it" you went on an insane rant like i had slapped you. I never ranted about what you had posted, i never put you down, i never attacked you personally. given how you have responded to other people you didn't agree with, I felt that i wouldn't have gotten a much better response than what i'm getting now if i had just pmed you.

and you should also note that the man laws thread i posted had 0 rules about it that were demeaning towards women. I merely expressed men have differing though processes than women and should be treating accordingly. I actually edited out the ones that said negative things about women before i made the post.

and i have no problems debating a topic on an open thread as long as it is civil. i don't report someone just because i am personally offended, i do so because i adhere myself to a set of rules and do my best to abide by them, and appose those who don't.

if this thread gets locked for you voicing your opinion and thoughts then we have some problems here. its the off topic section, its not breaking any rules so i see no problem whatsoever with it.

i could go for a full burrito right now w00t :thumbup:

that's disgusting...

i don't think you caught the joke

if you did, however..

that's disgusting.

Archived