third gen supra

nice that you are looking into the supra in the neighborhood (read this in another thread) :D

The stock exhausts on these are very restrictive, I've heard, so a nice exhaust system would be a good idea :D

yah we are going to stop by the house and leave a note for the guy.. dont have any details on the car except the body looks straight but ive just seen it driving down the road.. its been sitting so long it has like green growing on the side of it lol so im thinking its probably like a blown head gasket or something.. that happens a lot around here... my brother in law and sister might be gettin a *94 supra for like less then a grand cause it has a blown head gasket

im not a huge fan of the body of the third gen supra but it looks like it has some decent potential.. my bf mentioned the exhaust already cause it has something stupid like 1 inch something exhaust on it

i meant 94 my bad

and it turns out it wasnt a 94.. its a 90 with a 1jz single turbo i believe

oh and the one we did stop and ask about.. even though it is turning green and all four tires are flat the grumpy old guy said it wasnt for sale before we even got a chance to really ask about it

dont you just love that, effin grumpy old bastards >_<

i remember i found a AE86 back when i was 18 and offered to buy it off this guy for 8k.. it had mint paint, nothing wrong with the car visually, but it didnt run all it did was sit in his garage and its still there.. the guy said he doesnt have time to fix it but its not for sale.. damn old people :rant:

/rant

Archived