Preston's Rims Photoshop Thread

tallhamer88

Here is a current picture of my car and my wheels. I eventually plan on getting a better brand then exel and something maybe with a lip not totally sure yet. So post wheels you think would look good on my car and ill try and pshop them if not someone else on here will. Along with here and a bunch of rims that i have photoshop on my car so far. More to come as time goes by.

DSC_0230.png

DSC_0254.png

Its Golden:)

delsolc1.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking to myself on that first shot: Are those ps on there?

That second picture sealed it though.

With your color combo gold doesn't fit the best. I love the deep offset look to the wheel though.

I dunno, I think I like the originals better myself.

It does look good though.

Car is nice

Wheels are nice

Together = meh

im with these two goobers

So u think i should go gun metal? Those wheels are actually 17x7 and 17x9 in the rear. Truebluecb7 wants to get these sportmax 962 wheels and trade me them for mine. Since gold is a idea. But i dont want to do a bigger offset in the rear i think i still want those ssr i like but im still tossing if i want something with a lip.

i dont think 9s will fit in the back without rubbing

thats what i was thinking.. thats why i pretty sure i dont wanna do it. Plus i still really like mine. Im just sick of seeing them on alot of cars and when i saw them on another del sol i was done. lol and it was red tooo

these would look sex as wel!!!

2681245414_5840835036_o.jpg

and about the deeper rear wheels.. if they stuck out a little bit, have your rear fender rolled

these would look sex as wel!!!

2681245414_5840835036_o.jpg

and about the deeper rear wheels.. if they stuck out a little bit, have your rear fender rolled

wow that civic is tits

jordan or sebbie can u pshop those wheels on my sol! thanks dawg

^^ yours was black. black and gold makes a nice color combo

red and gold doesn't make a terrible combo but he has all that cf everywhere that throws off the color combo a bit.

You should stay with a lighter color, keep it from looking dull. Even paintmatched rims with at the MOST something polished on them would look decent.

Archived