Got a new car :D

C92hatchX

so i picked up a new hatch, traded my black rex for it, its got 149k needs a tune up and to be timed, the timing belt was replaced but is off a lil, pretty clean except a litlle on quarters, leather int. its nic, AND im rollin with an EG hatch crew so im def. keepin this one :thumbsup: , lmk what you think, ill post more pics tomorrow

IMG_0016.jpgIMG_0017.jpgIMG_0018.jpgIMG_0015.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bcjvbjbdvglreydfhldbfldceioaflvglzidfsbvihydfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdfli

dfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsd

hbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfb

gvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvl

gidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvl

dfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdf

lidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvkl

sdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvld

fbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlih

vlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfb

vldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvb

dflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfv

klsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbv

ldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvl

ihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgid

fbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfb

vbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflid

fvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdh

bvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbg

vlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlg

idfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvld

fbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdfl

idfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvkls

dhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldf

bgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihv

lgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbv

ldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbd

flidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvk

lsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvl

dfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvli

hvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidf

bvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbv

bdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidf

vklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhb

vldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgv

lihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgi

dfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldf

bvbdflidfvklsdhbvldfbgvlihvlgidfbvldfbvbdfli

you guys don't consider this an improvement over the rex? assuming the motor isn't fubar from timing belt being off i say remove bro sticker from the back window, fix the cancer, and repaint the mirrors, window trim, and wipers. other than that i can't see much else that's really wrong with it. how much does it cost to install new rear quarters? i'm also making a leap here in assuming the rest of the car is not rusted out.

No its not that, I mean you buy a car long enough, for what???? To go home and make a buck or two off of it, when you had it maybe less than a day,week, or month. I can understand if you are buying cars at low prices, that would be worth a hell of a lot more when they are fixed up, or cars that are rare finds.

With all the effort he's made trading at least a half dozen cars, he could have worked and made enough money to either (A)fix one of those cars or (B)sell it and buy a car in decent shape.

No its not that, I mean you buy a car long enough, for what???? To go home and make a buck or two off of it, when you had it maybe less than a day,week, or month. I can understand if you are buying cars at low prices, that would be worth a hell of a lot more when they are fixed up, or cars that are rare finds.

true. new a kid who never had a car for more than 6 months cuz he would buy them cheap, fix em, then sell them, and use the extra money to successively buy a more expensive car each time. after a few years he had a nice Porsche

Thats awesome. But to be successful at that, you have to know what you are buying. It has to be in at least good to great shape, with, well I should say hopefully no body damage, like rust or no chassis damage. Also you have to make sure you don't screw yourself over, as far as putting to much into it, and not getting enough out of it, as far as selling it goes.

Unless you were a multi millionare to begin with, then you can do whatever the hell pleases you.

Except he didn't make anything off that parts CRX he bought. He paid 250, and sold it for 100 and a CB radio.

Agreed!

I say just create a thread every 6 months about every car you buy and sell, instead of making a new thread everytime, they're annoying to be honest.

Good lord thank you. Finally someone other than me with enough balls to admit it publicly.

Hey Dwayne, I have a CRX I'm looking to get rid of. :-

im honeslty keeping this one, cause beside it needing a tune up and timing adjusted its perfect and the rust is only on the quarters, and Bradley (Hondahunter), is going to fix them for my VX rims, so thats out of the way, im thinking about to the ek fron, my buddy can get me all the parts for 400 or less, thats coresupport, hood, lights, fenders, and bumper, so i might do that

im thinking about to the ek fron, my buddy can get me all the parts for 400 or less, thats coresupport, hood, lights, fenders, and bumper, so i might do that

picard-facepalm.jpg

im honeslty keeping this one, cause beside it needing a tune up and timing adjusted its perfect and the rust is only on the quarters, and Bradley (Hondahunter), is going to fix them for my VX rims, so thats out of the way, im thinking about to the ek fron, my buddy can get me all the parts for 400 or less, thats coresupport, hood, lights, fenders, and bumper, so i might do that

Jesus Christ you are fracking stupid. The 5th generation is the best Civic Honda made, and you want to change the front end? Go die please.

Archived