So i bought another Rex

C92hatchX

picked it up for 250 guy blew a hole in the bottom end its rusty but i got a guy offering me a grand for it :) im snagging the exhaust and int. pieces that i need and then selling it to him, ill get pics up soon

IMG_0009.jpgIMG_0010.jpgIMG_0011.jpgIMG_0012.jpg

Oh my. I hope you get the 1k for it. Myself, I don't think I could have parted with the 250 for that rusty heap.

Good luck scrapping it. The price for scrap iron is through the floor. Used to be you could get near $250 a ton. Last time I checked the price was down to $125 a ton. That would mean your crusty crx is only worth about $150-ish if you can drive it there and they do not deduct the tow expense.

he DID say someone is offering him a grand for it... nice job man, i wish i could find rexes all over the place here. i want either a rex or a prelude :p i miss driving a honda.

the dude offered me a grand for my black rex he just wants the shell to throw a b16 in, sooo why not sell him this one...im taking everything a want off it then selling to him

Not sure I would touch that if it was free. I realize you are getting your money's worth out of it in parts but the body and likely the frame will be worthless. If you get up under it I bet the frame rails are in bad shape.

everything seems ok, its just the body, but its just about the same amout of rust as mine just in diferent places, even if i dont get a grand ill get more than i paid

Sure hope you get what you want for it.

Didn't you hear? He paid $250, got $100 and a CB radio. He made a real good deal there. Dwayne, I want your phone number, so I can call your mom so she can beat the stupid out of you.

Archived