new vehicle

nnoossss

so one of the people i kno is puttin a 69 chevy truck up for sale and i talked to them about trading my honda and 500$ for it and i think their gona sell it too me. Im pretty psyched bout it.

So your selling something newer, with cash, for something older. This makes no sense to me. It must be a nice truck I guess.

And yeah I agree with the above post...thread's about people getting new car's without pics for us to either lol or dribble over are FAIL.

69 & 70 were the two best years for any hot rod.What's the truck look like ?

So your selling something newer, with cash, for something older. This makes no sense to me. It must be a nice truck I guess.

And yeah I agree with the above post...thread's about people getting new car's without pics for us to either lol or dribble over are FAIL.

not just any old truck

93564.1969.Chevrolet.Pickup.C10.Stepside.jpg

................... LOl at all the posts that said i dont have pics to make it believable i havent had time to make a damn photobucket acount or w/e the hell its called yet i work as soon as i get outa shop. The truck is in good condition all im gona have to do on the body is cut a rust spot out of the bed and on one of the doors theres a rust spot too.

My honda is an 88, which is at 160k miles atm. the truck comes with a 350 small block which last alot longer, also that engine in it is fairly new since it just had a swap.

instead of posting you could take that time to take pictures and make a PB acc... :sleep2:

PICS OR :lock:

EDIT:: POST 3000 WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead of posting you could take that time to take pictures and make a PB acc... :sleep2:

i cant get onto it atm or i would its blocked here at school.

i think there is one called tinypic or something.. its completely free, no registration, thats how i got my avitar on here because i uploaded it on PB and they deleted it after a day

EDIT:: POST 3000 WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought you couldnt see pb pics anyway so whats he difference if he posts or not

Hmmmm???? What condition is the truck in?

Not sure if I would get rid of my car for something that is going to cost a good bit to fix up, also cost as far as gas goes, unless you have the money to put into it, or have another car you can drive as a daily driver, surely you are not going to make it a daily driver?  

If you are buying it to have something to play around with and hold onto, to make a buck or two on it, would definately park it in a garage and let it only see sunny days.

The truck does have potential if it is done right.  

Good luck........

and Brian, 3000 posts, you whore.

i know :happy:

thought you couldnt see pb pics anyway so whats he difference if he posts or not

moved bases.. nothings blocked on lan line

You got there eventually lol.

Shame it wasn't worth the wait. Just please tell me it wasn't your idea to spray it 2 different matte colours

Edit: Pics of the truck would have been more useful, considering the thread topic.

sorry u dont like my car i dont have money to get a nice one like most of the people here!! The only reason y there is 2 different colors is cuz the green is primer its going to be flat black like the rest of the car.

Hmmmm???? What condition is the truck in?

Not sure if I would get rid of my car for something that is going to cost a good bit to fix up, also cost as far as gas goes, unless you have the money to put into it, or have another car you can drive as a daily driver, surely you are not going to make it a daily driver?  

If you are buying it to have something to play around with and hold onto, to make a buck or two on it, would definately park it in a garage and let it only see sunny days.

The truck does have potential if it is done right.  

Good luck........

thank you and actually im on restricted for a while by the time im off i will have another dd. The truck is not going to be expensive to fix up, just a couple cuts here and there and welding, bondo etc. When its done its going to be kandy apple red. I will post pics if i get it but until then i dont have pics of it atm.

check out wat itll look like in my rims post

the only thing that would look different is the body dependin on wat ima do too it. Im gona need it as my dd if i didnt have too have it as dd we would lower it, but im not gona do that until i get another car.

Archived