how to make my honda faster

accord97

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

put a AEM SRI on the car, and definitely feel a small difference.. somewhere around 3-4extra hp. wasnt much but adds to the fun with the extra noise...

cheap way to have a few more thrills i guess

is there somewhere online where i can buy and look at h22a engines and what is better a cai or a sri and whats the BEST brand thanks

It's a highly debatable topic, but it really comes down to preference. I have an SRI. I like the filter easier to access and I like it to stay cleaner. I could go on and on about the debatable pros and cons of each, but I'm not. If you have an SRI already, just keep it, it's good. Mine is a no name carbon fiber wrapped tubing. I like the design and the tubing diameter (3 in.) and the fact it doesn't heat up like metal. What do you need to look at H22s for?

It's a highly debatable topic, but it really comes down to preference. I have an SRI. I like the filter easier to access and I like it to stay cleaner. I could go on and on about the debatable pros and cons of each, but I'm not. If you have an SRI already, just keep it, it's good. Mine is a no name carbon fiber wrapped tubing. I like the design and the tubing diameter (3 in.) and the fact it doesn't heat up like metal. What do you need to look at H22s for?

because everyone said thats the engine that i should be looking at to swap with my stock engine

is there somewhere online where i can buy and look at h22a engines and what is better a cai or a sri and whats the BEST brand thanks

www.hmotorsonline.com

www.japanesestarmotor.com

those are two great sites :thumbsup:

and if you get the H22 without trans try to get the H2B kit and get a GSR trans :thumbsup:

H series trans = fail.. and im sure velo is going to try to argue this point but it tis true

www.hmotorsonline.com

www.japanesestarmotor.com

those are two great sites :thumbsup:

and if you get the H22 without trans try to get the H2B kit and get a GSR trans :thumbsup:

H series trans = fail.. and im sure velo is going to try to argue this point but it tis true

It's definitely not true. This was only popular in Civics and Integras to make the work easier and the kits do not exist for Accords. The H22 transmission works best with the H22 especially in our car. The gearing works best with the powerband of the H22. On top of that, your RPMs will be screaming on the highway were it to exist.

Archived