92 hatch shell

hiemsnox

ok i posted something up in the classified to see what i could get out of selling a 92 hatch shell... I wanted to see from you guys how desired is a 92 hatch for performance?

cause im trying to firgure out if i buy a hatch for the motor and tranny and want to sell the shell... how hard would it be to sell it.

i have a del sol and i know its heavier... i just like having the top off more than a few miles faster... so any and all input is welcome... harrass or not i dont really care

If you have the full interior installed on a rust free shell you may be able to pocket as much as a grand for it. I see shells with half/no interiors and/or rusty rear quarters on CL running $200-$500 here and there. Rarely lay eyes on one that is complete and without rot.

If you have the full interior installed on a rust free shell you may be able to pocket as much as a grand for it. I see shells with half/no interiors and/or rusty rear quarters on CL running $200-$500 here and there. Rarely lay eyes on one that is complete and without rot.

ok so if i try to sell it then i need to try to put back in as much as i can of the interior.. ok thanks

ok so if i try to sell it then i need to try to put back in as much as i can of the interior.. ok thanks

It will help. If the price, timing, and location are right...you might have a buyer. I've always wanted a 5th gen hatch to build.

If I were in a position to buy anything right now a case could be made for both full and gutted interior. I would love to get my hands on a gutted mess for $200-300. Only thing I would want would be the dash and door cards.

A gutted out rat rod with a b/h/k would be a blast as a track/beater. On the other hand there is something to be said about running a nice full interior with a cleanly built motor for a daily driver. In either case I personally would not touch anything with significant rust. The car can be saved with minor rust but after a certain point the structure of the car will be sacrificed.

ya ill have to check to see if there is any rust or not... by the looks from the pic it might have a crappy hood... or a crappy CF hood... eitherway... i wouldnt rock it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived