prelude vs mustang gt

uhh when did you get those wheels?

and there is no point in arguing with ben, youll fail at it miserably.. so my advice... just stop while your ahead, and actually look like you know what youre halfway talking about :thumbsup:

haha, i was just joking around with you guys, and i do know what im talking about for the most part.

i got the wheels about a month ago, and i regret running them at the track, they make a huge difference in launching the car and they weigh almost 5 pounds more at each corner, so that doesnt help me.

And yeah, the mustang is a 5 speed

I wasnt looking for compliments for a win, just compliments for a good run ;) because i was afterall, pulling on him on the fast end of the track

lol, so basically no hard felings guys :thumbup:

haha, i was just joking around with you guys, and i do know what im talking about for the most part.

i got the wheels about a month ago, and i regret running them at the track, they make a huge difference in launching the car and they weigh almost 5 pounds more at each corner, so that doesnt help me.

And yeah, the mustang is a 5 speed

I wasnt looking for compliments for a win, just compliments for a good run ;) because i was afterall, pulling on him on the fast end of the track

lol, so basically no hard felings guys :thumbup:

no worries. i don't know enough about either vehicle to say how good a run it was but hell your car is faster than mine. i try to race cars that i know i will get smoked by just because they are usually bad ass cars and i want to see what they can do.

no worries. i don't know enough about either vehicle to say how good a run it was but hell your car is faster than mine. i try to race cars that i know i will get smoked by just because they are usually bad ass cars and i want to see what they can do.

lol, speaking of that :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxl34hjXPdE

wasnt talking about you... i was talking about the mustang guy on here.. the one ben was debating with

same here, well for now.. soon it will be to see how fast i actually am

lol, speaking of that :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxl34hjXPdE

people need to learn how to post a vid on here.. :sleep2:

Oh my, that was a spanking.

Whoever is holding the camera, give them $5 to go buy a tripod or read the manual on how to turn on image stabilizer. Watching that video gave me a headache. :whip:

Archived