hey guys im new here.....can u guys help me out

Red_Ranger09

well im about to get out of high school and i want to go to college and i need a new car and i was thinking about geting a 06/07 honda civic si..... does anybody have one or know things about them i dont really know alot about honda......

1st) is it fast, i know its not super fast but is it fun to drive

2nd) do they get mess up easy

3th) what do chicks think about them lol

4th) if a put a turbo about how much HP would iy give me

5th) i want a car that is fast and looks good and is fun to drive...do u think this car is good for me

......thanks for your help

well im about to get out of high school and i want to go to college and i need a new car and i was thinking about geting a 06/07 honda civic si..... does anybody have one or know things about them i dont really know alot about honda......

5th) i want a car that is fast and looks good and is fun to drive...do u think this car is good for me

......thanks for your help

1 - No and Yes

2 - No

3 - Depends on the chick

4 - Anywhere from 230-500+whp

5 - Depends on your budget and your definition of fast

Your Welcome

Oh, and if you want a "fast" car that's a blast to drive and that chicks will think is awesome....I'd suggest an S2000. You can pick up a used one with decent mileage for much less than a new Si. Plus it's quicker out of the box and look sexier modded (in my opinion).

i love when people want a fast car and turn to honda lol

anyway you could make it fast..

haha i know its not going to be super fast i just wanted to know if it would be fun to drive.......but hey i love ur sexy white car man i bet that thing would go up to 200 mph lol

1 - No and Yes

2 - No

3 - Depends on the chick

Your Welcome

Oh, and if you want a "fast" car that's a blast to drive and that chicks will think is awesome....I'd suggest an S2000. You can pick up a used one with decent mileage for much less than a new Si. Plus it's quicker out of the box and look sexier modded (in my opinion).

thanks man yea i kind of like the s2000 better thanks for ur help

If you are going to college I would get none of the above.

Unless you are commuting or living in a location off-campus with a garage:

Your car will get dented, dinged, keyed, broken into, crashed into, barfed in, beer spilled in and otherwise shat on for 4 years. Buy a 99 civic sedan with rusty fenders and a stained interior. It will survive your college years and won't break your bank or your heart when it gets damaged.

1 - No and Yes

2 - No

3 - Depends on the chick

Your Welcome

+1 to all of the above

but hey i love ur sexy white car man i bet that thing would go up to 200 mph lol

Sarah isn't a man.

If you are going to college I would get none of the above.

Unless you are commuting or living in a location off-campus with a garage:

Your car will get dented, dinged, keyed, broken into, crashed into, barfed in, beer spilled in and otherwise shat on for 4 years. Buy a 99 civic sedan with rusty fenders and a stained interior. It will survive your college years and won't break your bank or your heart when it gets damaged.

+1 to this also. My first thought was "How does a high school kid afford a new Si? Especially if he has to pay for college now??"

I'd suggest you just hang on to your stang and get through college before you decide to upgrade again. College is alot of money, both while you're in it and when you have to pay back loans. You don't want to be taking out a huge car loan too.

1. not fast, its quick and yea its fun to drive (*governed at 130mph*)

2. no

3. its not always about the car, girls wont be attracted to you just b/c of a car.. if anything it would be gold diggers and not really in a new Si, unless you have lots-o-nice mods

4. depends on the build

5. depends on your style if its right for you.. i dont know you so i couldnt say if the car was right for you or not..

*EDIT*

+1 to all of the above

Sarah isn't a man.

+1 to this also. My first thought was "How does a high school kid afford a new Si? Especially if he has to pay for college now??"

I'd suggest you just hang on to your stang and get through college before you decide to upgrade again. College is alot of money, both while you're in it and when you have to pay back loans. You don't want to be taking out a huge car loan too.

yea ur right man thanks......sarah im sorry i called u a man lol

1. not fast, its quick and yea its fun to drive (*governed at 130mph*)

2. no

3. its not always about the car, girls wont be attracted to you just b/c of a car.. if anything it would be gold diggers and not really in a new Si, unless you have lots-o-nice mods

4. depends on the build

5. depends on your style if its right for you.. i dont know you so i couldnt say if the car was right for you or not..

*EDIT*

thanks.....o and the chick thing that was a joke lol....i really dont care what ppl think about my car i just wanted know is hondas where good cars

Archived