Smoking Tailights

nnoossss

she and many others will probably say its rice. imo i think it looks pretty cool. id say if it makes you happy do it.:thumbsup:

word well im goin too prob but i dont kno how that would b rice. But o well.

It depends really. Looks alright on some cars and colors, not so well on others. I think on an 88 Accord they wouldn't look that good. Ultimately it's your car and you decision.

i thought about smoked taillights.. only on the orange/amber part, i have a legend. im either going to smoke it out or clear it out.

for some ideas.. smoke tails only looks right with tint

like this one. 4563d1203125840-tail-light-vinyl-overlays-blk1.jpg

but im not going to tint my windows so i kinda want the middle section cleared out like this one..

IMG_4477.jpg

and the red lights.. it looks nice.

DSC00734.jpg

VR17 how did u smoke ur tailights. What did u use and how did u do it. I was told that sprayin black candy over them would work the same, and id do that since we have some layin around but tell me wat u used.

VR17 how did u smoke ur tailights. What did u use and how did u do it. I was told that sprayin black candy over them would work the same, and id do that since we have some layin around but tell me wat u used.

those tails aren't mine.

heres a great write up from acura-legend.com, instead of the candy apple red, you can use the transparent black window tint from testors enamel paint

the Testors doesn't last for crap.... it will fade within 2 months, my buddy did it on his black ek... no good, he had to keep doing it over and over, however i did mine with night shades from summit... sprayed 2 coats in 2003, looks just as good now as the day i sprayed them. here is an older pic(last year) but they still look like this, BUT i wouldn't do the reverse lights if you want to see when you back up... i have gotten used to it, but it is a big difference.

IMG_2205.jpg

word appreciate it ill look into it idk wen ill have the money since i just found out court is slammin me with some more stuff but ill post some pics wen i do do it.

Archived