Nopi Nationals 2009

DelSolSweetie

isnt happening

but atlanta motor speedway is taking it upon themselves to do a motorsport nationals 2009 super show. Now from what i hear the replacement last year sucked but this one is said to be an exact replica with vendors and drift and contests. This is the quote from their site:

The 2009 Super Show will feature tons of show cars, a massive burn out contest, industry vendors and booths, thumping live music from top artists, and of course a swimsuit competition which will include all those beautiful babes you've come to expect. Fans can also expect a number of new classes at the show. This year we will add Hot Rods, Classics, Exotics, Motorcycles, Trucks and more. One of the top attractions this year will be a heart stopping, action packed drifting space that will feature some of the best drivers and cars in the industry.

This is the site: Motorsport Nationals 2009 Super Show

isnt happening

but atlanta motor speedway is taking it upon themselves to do a motorsport nationals 2009 super show. Now from what i hear the replacement last year sucked but this one is said to be an exact replica with vendors and drift and contests. This is the quote from their site:

This is the site: Motorsport Nationals 2009 Super Show

This is going to be 5 mins. from my house, and i probably still wont make it. If anyone does go let me know. I'll meet up with ya somewhere round here.

• 3 weeks later...

lol @ pile up in the sol..

itd be better to convoy there, and ALOT more fun!!! 10 to 15 car convoy = LOTS of fun and great vid footage :thumbsup:

and i have a new sony handycam i need to test out..

holy jesus batman... your just finding this out now. it was a big thing around july of last year when they did do anymore of there shows they had left for the season. wow old news

what are you talking about?

they cancelled the rest of the nopi shows for last year.. last year.. because they were not bringing in enough money from the bad economy and bad weather. but they didnt know if they were going to start them up again this year

well.. they are not.. so someone else is doing a proper replacement because the replacement last year sucked

a.k.a i DID know about it last year because i didnt go but know people who went to the sucky replacement... but this thread is for this year and who wants to go to this years replacement

i was kinda mad it got cancelled last year... i normally go to a local show at the beach and nopi every year and that messed up my vacation time :(

but hopefully the replacement this year will be good

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yea i wont be there, ill be in ft knox KY for scout school, oh well..

honda eibach meet 2010 is calling my name!

me and the sol will be in cali for that one :devil:

NOPI will continue it's 2009 Car Show series – Sept 19 in Atlanta @

NOPI Tunerfest Shootout @ Mainstream Performance in Dallas, Georgia

This event we be FREE to all and limited to 700 participants.

info:

NOPI.com

at least they put it in the right thread instead of making a new one even though i already mentioned it

how are they going to limit it to 700 people.. i might go to motorsport nationals all weekend now just to not get there and them be like 'oh we're full'

Archived