new and in need of help

whit

hi i have a d16a8 lump in a rover 216 cab which i think is the same lump used and civics and crx's. my question is which is the best engine to upgrade to that still uses the same wire loom as the d16a lump plus could cope with a big dirty turbo bolt on.

There is a language barrier and I believe we have found it.

The parts I do understand: Rover and Honda had some strange marriage in Europe where they shared chassis and engines across a number of platforms. Basically your chassis is compatible with any D series and utilizing normal swap components I am pretty sure you can swap any engine Honda makes using off-the-shelf parts compatible with civics and crxs

What I do not understand is what a lump is and what a dirty turbo compared to a normal turbo is.

hi i have a d16a8 lump in a rover 216 cab which i think is the same lump used and civics and crx's. my question is which is the best engine to upgrade to that still uses the same wire loom as the d16a lump plus could cope with a big dirty turbo bolt on.

wut?

Rover 216 = EG. (generally, I do not know exactly which model corresponds to which model but the basic premise is there) They are the same chassis. The rover has a modified front end, tails and a completely different interior. The design sharing continued from around 88 through 00 as far as I have been able to determine.

is that kind of like the german honda accord that has the 92/93 prelude front and the 92/93 civic rear? i thought those looked pretty friggin sweet :)

Archived