Picking up a new car.

No I'm picking it up in town. I think it's bad ass it's a four door supra in the form of a luxury sedan hah. perfect for a drift/ daily driver while i tear down and rebuild the sol before nopi ;'D

Ok I had to google it as I had no idea what it was...

ToyotaCressida1983.JPG

That couldn't look any further from a "4 door supra" if it tried. Dude, it's a horrible 80's box on wheels. Ok, with a big engine. The only thing it has that was on the Supra is the suspension, engine, and 'solid disk brakes' according to wiki. Fail.

Ironically it looks like a late 80's and early 90's Mercedes Sedan of sorts.

As the car got into the late 80's it looked slightly less hideous. the 2d looked nicer then the 4d by far and the wagon was pretty quirky. I kind of like the wago though...

Rwd, 4d, all the comfort toyota could muster into an 80's import paired with the same driveline that toyota slid into non-turbo supras. The car isn't my thing but it sure makes for an interesting ride.

Lol you can say what you want about the car and body but you can't beat a 5mge for $300. How will it be a ricer? I never said it looked anything like a supra I was referring to the motor. FAIL. And in the 80s it was a luxury sedan. But some people don't like a challenge thats cool though we are all different. I see this matchbox on wheels with a strong motor and say I wonder what I could do with this and how I can make it look better. But thats just me and my love for a challenge. Laugh it up.

Did I ask you? I think not. If you don't care then don't leave a comment.

if you post in the right section maybe you wouldnt catch so much sh!t about it... but hey thats just my opinion i guess :sleep2:

and i think it would take a hell of alot to make that thing look good but hey do what you do... just my $0.02

Archived