holy motherfuckering jebus

Yes it is an older video...Noob...lol j.k you should look up another oldie but goodie, is the 96-98 hatch vs Viper with an E-cutoff exhaust (Hatchback)

this isn't all that crazy, lambo's are in the 500 hp range, weigh around 600+lbs more than the sol, and we know that boosted b's are hitting those #'s. the lambo would destroy the sol on the corners

this isn't all that crazy, lambo's are in the 500 hp range, weigh around 600+lbs more than the sol, and we know that boosted b's are hitting those #'s. the lambo would destroy the sol on the corners

yeah thats true but also a lambo is MR and has GOBBS more torque than a del sol and SHOULD eat it even from a kick.. very impressive if you ask me... here another oldie for you javy.. oh and i have the viper vs civic hatch on my computer, i seen that a LOOOONG time ago, lol

that is a sick machine.

it would snap you head right off!

Till you put it on street tires.

The head of Injen Performance's R&D department has a 92/95 hatchy thats' been stripped bare and is making somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 horses to the wheels. I'd LOVE to see video of it.

Archived