Race

Honda82

i race on a race track (lapping or time attack ) never on the road cause in my area there a lot of cops watching and almost everybody can't follow me with there d-series lol

here's the picture on the track

n519700917_1399608_667.jpg

same here adam.. i want to autocross the sol, thats why im doing suspension components to do first, then off to the swap :thumbsup:

i guess you could say i race with my friends, but we just weiner around b/c we're bored

EDIT:: ROFL @ profanity filter, hahaha *D!CK around*

i wanna autocross my wagovan sometime.

...that wagon is sick man! haha ...when are you going to make it your own little mercury chop top? ...that would be awesome!!! lol

anyway... ive done the 1/4 mile but dont like to do it to much. i hate my tranny

I race other F150's to see who runs out of gas first.

haha! wow :laugh:

I got that 1.5 so I mostly race birds and loose most of the times :laugh:

But I am in the process of building an H22 EK coupe and I am gonna put it on the track this july at import alliance in nashville.

I seem to find many street races randomly. Which I mostly win due to the fact I don't mind breaking a few laws to get ahead : x

Plus i got a drag strip close to my house which is always fun for friday/saturday nights ; )

Wow, you're cool. That's not "winning" it's just being reckless and childish.

Keep it on the strip.

I seem to find many street races randomly. Which I mostly win due to the fact I don't mind breaking a few laws to get ahead : x

Plus i got a drag strip close to my house which is always fun for friday/saturday nights ; )

Yea...f*ck off and die.

Archived