New Girl on the Block

motorheadmomma

Hi everyone!!

My name is Heidi and I am from Wichita, KS. I own two Hondas, a 95 and 07. I love my Hondas!!!! I am 30 and work in tech support for a major software company. You can find me on facebook and myspace. I will be posting some pics of my babies once I have the body work all done. I am definately a unique girl. I have been working on cars since I was 14 and it is definately on of my passions. I have had a total of 7 Hondas. I got hooked on them back when a tank of gas cost 10 bucks and hell, in a Honda, that will last you two weeks!

Hi everyone!!

My name is Heidi and I am from Wichita, KS. I own two Hondas, a 95 and 07. I love my Hondas!!!! I am 30 and work in tech support for a major software company. You can find me on facebook and myspace. I will be posting some pics of my babies once I have the body work all done. I am definately a unique girl. I have been working on cars since I was 14 and it is definately on of my passions. I have had a total of 7 Hondas. I got hooked on them back when a tank of gas cost 10 bucks and hell, in a Honda, that will last you two weeks!

I used to be stationed at McConnell AFB from 02-06. Had an apartment off Rock. Cool city for the midwest.

welcome to hf

Welcome to HF. A tank of gas lasts me 3 days not 2 weeks.

i get about 4-5 days to a tank, sometimes 6 if it's a good week :laugh:

welcome to hf :)

welcome. don't be surprised if someone requests noodz

it wasnt me for a change.. but then it is a girl so i never would have. i'm not an equal opportunity noodz requester

Archived