HaiSaiJDM's JDM Parts Garage Sale!

HaiSaiJDM

After collecting a LOT of Honda parts over the last couple years, I've decided not to come back to the US for a long time, so I have no need for any of this stuff. I've got a garage full of stuff I just want to get rid of. I'll update this post as I go through more stuff and decide for sure what I still want to keep or sell.

-Regamaster Marquis Promoda Wheels - 17x7 +45 5x114.3, silver, BRAND NEW, includes center caps and valve stems, VERY LIGHT. $1200 + shipping!

-Watanabe RS8 wheels - 14x6.5 4x114.3 offset is around +30, used, old, but no deep gouges or bends or scraped lips, just need paint and would be great looking wheels! - $250 + shipping.

-DC2 Integra Type R JDM Gauge Cluster - $100 + shipping, excellent condition!

-EG/DC/xxx?/ Smoked Amber JDM side markers (3 sets) $25 each + shipping all in great condition

-EG Civic JDM sun visors - $40 + shipping, excellent condition, no stains, no weird smells either!

-EG Civic JDM power folding mirrors with wiring, switch, and inside plastic covers - $100 + shipping excellent condition, a few scuffs, nothing deep though, probably gonna want to repaint them.

-DC2 Type R power folding mirror switch - $15 + shipping

-DC2 Type R rear seat (minor sun fade on the top)- $120 + shipping

-EK9 Civic Type R headlights ('98 model) - $225 + shipping, excellent condition!

-DC2 JDM Integra Type R black housing headlights - $250+ shipping, great condition!

-EK9 Civic Type R climate control and carbon look surround piece: $120 + shipping, reason for the low price is it has a little black faded on the climate control part, and a gouge on the upper left, you can see it in the picture.

Prices are somewhat firm, please feel free to make an offer, but if you lowball me, I won't even entertain you with a response. :)

I'll add more stuff as I get it. Anything that doesn't have much interest being show in it will be put on ebay in about a week.

Payment will be by Paypal only! Please PM or post any questions! Thanks!

Pictures.....I'll add more soon.....:

3340232031_93fb365d11.jpg

3341060292_32d13f8bcb_b.jpg

3341060264_8c86144224_b.jpg

(the visor looks darker than it is, I just got done cleaning it, so not fully dry yet)

3324973355_1d159055fa.jpg

3346925198_778ef77b81_o.jpg

3346925212_d613c86743_o.jpg

3346925248_acdf2d0e4e_o.jpg

Sad I sold the EJ. My console surround was broke and that would look tits in there.

Myself, I am interested in eg ferio parts. I sold off all the other cars and only have the sedan now.

Not unless he starts exclusively selling sol parts. Because that's all we have on this forum.

False

:nono:

I would love to get my hands on the lower center console assembly for my eg. The unit that has the DIN radio mounts and goes in front of the shifter. On my car it would replace those crape cup holders with something useful: a change cup. Would also enjoy a nice center armrest with the hidden cup holder inside of it. It is a big piece and that may be out of my price range just for the shipping itself though.

I would love to get my hands on the lower center console assembly for my eg. The unit that has the DIN radio mounts and goes in front of the shifter. On my car it would replace those crape cup holders with something useful: a change cup. Would also enjoy a nice center armrest with the hidden cup holder inside of it. It is a big piece and that may be out of my price range just for the shipping itself though.

same here. those cup holders r the crappiest i have ever seen. the center armrest is also somethin im interested in. k2motors has a cf wannab one for 172ish. too much for me tho

I'm sure I can get ahold of that stuff, but for now I'm just listing the stuff I already have. I'll keep my eyes open for Del Sol stuff and EG interior parts.

I'm sure I can get ahold of that stuff, but for now I'm just listing the stuff I already have. I'll keep my eyes open for Del Sol stuff and EG interior parts.

sweet. watever you can find for eg let me kno. if its not too much then i can buy. :thumbsup:

Added new parts! Found an EG coupe in a junkyard and grabbed what was salvageable. Unfortunately it was automatic, so the center console and shifter surround and stuff were useless :(

Sweet, getting some nice stuff. Another silly little thing to watch for on an old eg is the dash clock. usdm models did not have one.

Sweet, getting some nice stuff. Another silly little thing to watch for on an old eg is the dash clock. usdm models did not have one.

Yeah, the car had one , but the three little buttons were missing.

Aw, thats gay. Stupid del sols, Ok I'll take a del sol cluster if you can find one.

yeah same here, i asked him for one in a PM :)

Pics of the Regamasters added, also price dropped!

ill take those center caps off you for my rotas, LOL!!

id like to get some side markers :p

oh and i have just a random question. do they make a polished honda center cap? i want a set polished ones for my polished slips

Would either of you be interested in this auto Del-Sol cluster?

600x450-2009030500001.jpg

It would be cheap, probably around $100 shipped.

Polished center cap? Never seen one before.

For those that don't like the cluster because it is auto: I have seen some cool alterations where the auto lights were altered into a big shift light. Looked pretty trick.

actually the lx models had them. i just bought a bunch of stuff from a guy from an lx model and the clock came with the gauge cluster and bezel. not the amber clock tho it lights up white

For those that don't like the cluster because it is auto: I have seen some cool alterations where the auto lights were altered into a big shift light. Looked pretty trick.

i wonder how i could get that to work. hmmm

Archived