First photoshoot in the sol

Looks really good. Man....that back bumper looks great but the entire look of the back end is ruined by the cheap look of those late 90's style clear taillights. You should do the 70/30 red and clear on them and it would look 100 times better.

That really is one of the nicest looking CRX's (Del Sol) I've seen, but the lights really do ruin it for me. I agree with the idea of getting the red/white lamps, they will give the car a MUCH cleaner look.

Sig is bad ass except the fact there is only one m in my last night

im doing black tails with the clear over lay.

as soon as i sell those

this week brake master cyclinder is being changed

new plugs and wires

and stock tails going in.

Sig is bad ass except the fact there is only one m in my last night

im doing black tails with the clear over lay.

as soon as i sell those

this week brake master cyclinder is being changed

new plugs and wires

and stock tails going in.

He redid it with only 1 M.

Also, maybe this is just the "Nissan guy" inside of me talking, but have you considering running a small spacer? Say 5-8mm front and back, would give you a little better stance. The wheels aren't TOO sunk in now, but I think with just a few more mm you could have them just about flush. Throw a big brake kit on there, and it will look great!

Also, maybe this is just the "Nissan guy" inside of me talking, but have you considering running a small spacer? Say 5-8mm front and back, would give you a little better stance. The wheels aren't TOO sunk in now, but I think with just a few more mm you could have them just about flush. Throw a big brake kit on there, and it will look great!

I read that spacers would negatively affect the performance of FWD cars....Not that they don't look good.

I don't see how spacers would effect a FWD any different than a RWD. The only thing spacers will do is wear out your wheel bearings faster, but a low offset will do this too.

That's just what I read. I was actually reading about wheel offsets at the time. IDK why, but it said spacers are bad for FWD in the same way negative offset wheels are bad for them.

The only risk you have running spacers is stupidity. IE, running a spacer that makes it so your lug nuts only turn once or twice, if you are gonna run a 10mm+ spacer on most cars you need to get extended studs.

Archived