First photoshoot in the sol

looks good man. you happy with it?

Yea im happy with it

Im just tryn to see why my trunk sensor light in the dash wont come off when the trunk is totally shut. it did it a few times before the wreck and now i cant get it to turn off.

My fav thing about driving it yesterday was letting go of the steering wheel and it not drifting at all:)

Meaning no alignment from lowering it

and that my frame is not bent haha

^or go fast in the back roads...an unexpected bump shows up and you ruin the front bumper... <---me :blush:

Yeah, I hit a raccoon and I just have stock front bumper.

Also, maybe this is just the "Nissan guy" inside of me talking, but have you considering running a small spacer? Say 5-8mm front and back, would give you a little better stance. The wheels aren't TOO sunk in now, but I think with just a few more mm you could have them just about flush. Throw a big brake kit on there, and it will look great!

how does a spacer work?

Im very intersted?

Im me at tallhamer88

i wanna figure out how i can get a spacer and how u install it. I never herd anyone say anything about a spacer

i wouldnt put any spacers on, it looks fine how it is and if you do put spacers on, it will just cause more dirt to get flicked up on the side of the car and ruin that nice paint

Yahh forget.

Soon as i found the wheels i wanna eventually get ill show u guys they will either be black or gun metal with a nice size chrome lip..

Maybe some gram lights

those are nice. the carbon fiber ones.

But everyone around here has black or gun metal wheels anymore

so imma prolly roll withmine and get other stuff done with the money on wheels then come back to it

Archived