Hey, dickWeed.

Ben.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some guy here, who is APPARENTLY in the military doesn't even know how to spell grenade..

Some kid goes "ill kill you with grunade", he goes "it's granade", i go "ROFL failure2correct" and then he decided to come at me with "any better ideas weinertweed?"

then the thread got locked..and i lol'd.

But anywho, I thought it was a hoot seeing as he's apparently overseas and all.

yeah im in iraq, its okay if you dont believe me. ive seen more sh!r than your fatass ever will and thats something im not proud of.. i proudly serve my country, can you say that? no didnt think so. i have to wake up and go to war, you wake up and go to your little job driving your little ford pos truck..

oh and it is dickTweed, look it up fat f*ck

dicktweed:: A person who's d!ck is made of the material tweed.

kthanks

i think it's okay to pick on someone for a funny thing like a failure2correct, i would have done the same and made an Army v. Marines comment. but umm. bashing on military personnel makes you definitely unfavorable in my book. slap in the face to the fact you can wake up and do what you please in the morning. thanks for your service Brian!

l_d8e93796a81451344a2abf9af24c86a9.jpg

i wonder where this is? hmm and thats my sgt majors truck that got blown up by a anti tank mine

l_ef00e66b73819fa176dbc4570c08b0cb.jpg

yeah i took this picture in my backyard, look at all that green grass

yeah im in iraq, its okay if you dont believe me. ive seen more sh!r than your fatass ever will and thats something im not proud of.. i proudly serve my country, can you say that? no didnt think so. i have to wake up and go to war, you wake up and go to your little job driving your little ford pos truck..

oh and it is dickTweed, look it up fat f*ck

dicktweed:: A person who's d!ck is made of the material tweed.

kthanks

owned.

i respect what you guys do over there. because of guys like you he gets to drive his truck in a free country.

i dont get why people get so bent over wrong spelling. if i remember ben spells words wrong on purpose. uses words like "teh" instead of "the of "muh" instead of "my", i never understood that.

LMFAO AT ALL THE GUYS HUGGING THE MORONS NUTS.

Wow. Good way to get butthurt gents. This is what makes my ticker tick. It's quite a shame that even online you can let someone rattle your cage. Oh, and that's okay..my truck might be a POS but at least I get to see it daily and don't sit here fronting about having crap that ironically ends up stolen before you make the trip back home.

Want to know what all this was started over? The fact that you're in the military and you had goddamn better be able to at least spell what the f*ck you use and see daily, it makes AMERICANS IN GENERAL look f*cking retarded when we can't. SO very nice to see this pimple faced little greaseball of a worm lash out in desperation by calling me fat when all I did was merely poke a stick at him.

You know why I misspell sh*t Nancy? Because I'm never ribbed about it. No one ever haggles me or gives me sh*t about it. I do it, I get away with it..but SEEING as he's APPARENTLY seen more than I'm ever going to see and no; I'm not saying he hasn't nor do I really give a horses cock.. he had better be on his game just a smidgeon better than he is.

'Nuff said on that.

Oh and for the record..this "fat f*ck" will more than likely fold your gangly ass up like a pretzel.

And, I'm outnumbered when it comes to what, assclown? All of you hopping onto my genitalia when I rip on someone like I normally do?

Waah waah motherfracker. Call the f*cking waambulance.

Some guy here, who is APPARENTLY in the military doesn't even know how to spell grenade..

Some kid goes "ill kill you with grunade", he goes "it's granade", i go "ROFL failure2correct" and then he decided to come at me with "any better ideas weinertweed?"

then the thread got locked..and i lol'd.

But anywho, I thought it was a hoot seeing as he's apparently overseas and all.

wow dude give the butthead scene a break...for real f*ck off

i'm not the one being butthurt :thumbsup:

neither was Brian. most of the whining has come out of you from what I see.

but hell, i'm just an old country boy who wants to go into the Marine Corps, no aspirations here! sorry I'm a dumbass like the rest of our friends in the sandbox!

Go cry, emo kid. Seriously.

And Gary of ALL people should know that I call it as I see it.. All this was, was a ribbing taken too far. I'm finding it more and more humorous with each of you crawling out of the woodwork to voice your distaste for me now. I'm guessing people don't have a sense of sarcasm anymore but, hey; it's whatever.

LMFAO AT ALL THE GUYS HUGGING THE MORONS NUTS.

Wow. Good way to get butthurt gents. This is what makes my ticker tick. It's quite a shame that even online you can let someone rattle your cage. Oh, and that's okay..my truck might be a POS but at least I get to see it daily and don't sit here fronting about having crap that ironically ends up stolen before you make the trip back home.

Want to know what all this was started over? The fact that you're in the military and you had goddamn better be able to at least spell what the f*ck you use and see daily, it makes AMERICANS IN GENERAL look f*cking retarded when we can't. SO very nice to see this pimple faced little greaseball of a worm lash out in desperation by calling me fat when all I did was merely poke a stick at him.

You know why I misspell sh*t Nancy? Because I'm never ribbed about it. No one ever haggles me or gives me sh*t about it. I do it, I get away with it..but SEEING as he's APPARENTLY seen more than I'm ever going to see and no; I'm not saying he hasn't nor do I really give a horses cock.. he had better be on his game just a smidgeon better than he is.

'Nuff said on that.

im just saying, ben. making a whole thread dedicated to "grenade" spelled wrong. who really cares, but at least have some goddamn respect for people serving the military. at least they have the balls to go over to that sh*thole and try to make a difference.

im not hugging nuts. it doesnt make americans in general look stupid just because of a misspelled word, come on, are you serious, ben?

people make mistakes. if you didnt care you wouldnt have made the thread.

i'm not the one being butthurt :thumbsup:

neither was Brian. most of the whining has come out of you from what I see.

but hell, i'm just an old country boy who wants to go into the Marine Corps, no aspirations here! sorry I'm a dumbass like the rest of our friends in the sandbox!

... Yea. I'm the one whining, sure thing bud. Keep telling yourself that while you sleep tonight.

As for my calling ALL of you retards? No, not really. I have a few friends that have made several tours over there that are intelligent so to assume that ALL of you are dumbasses would be wrong.

Just this guy. :D

im just saying, ben. making a whole thread dedicated to "grenade" spelled wrong. who really cares, but at least have some goddamn respect for people serving the military. at least they have the balls to go over to that sh*thole and try to make a difference.

im not hugging nuts. it doesnt make americans in general look stupid just because of a misspelled word, come on, are you serious, ben?

people make mistakes. if you didnt care you wouldnt have made the thread.

It wasn't too long ago my girlfriend made a trip to sawbridgeworth overseas.. The sheer fact she was american evidently had her looked down upon.. Not many people like us, and I'm sure the person this thread was directed to realizes that seeing as he's the one overseas..I'm not knocking him personally, this was a ribbing; seriously. That is what it was. The thread previous was locked; so I sparked a new one to throw this in, and more than likely, we'll find this thread either deleted or locked down as well. But, like I said..it's whatever. If people in the military can't take a joke then oh well, they'll get over it and many other things.

hahah someones butthurt

and i HIGHLY doubt youll fold me up like anything... i mean yeah you look like a grizzley bear (not in a good way) but fat only gets you soo far, sure you can throw your weight around but that means nothing when you have someone that been trained by the government on CQC.. but im not going to ebang on anyone saying ill kick so and sos ass b/c i think i can

Go cry, emo kid. Seriously.

And Gary of ALL people should know that I call it as I see it.. All this was, was a ribbing taken too far. I'm finding it more and more humorous with each of you crawling out of the woodwork to voice your distaste for me now. I'm guessing people don't have a sense of sarcasm anymore but, hey; it's whatever.

idk if im the emo kid but im sorry, im just fracked right now, going through some crap if you dont understand w/e if you do then thanks...

Kegan would've probably taken this as a grain of salt but seeing as he knows who I am and what I'm about.. I assume that's what makes the difference.

I still find it amazing I'm taken so seriously.

hahah someones butthurt

and i HIGHLY doubt youll fold me up like anything... i mean yeah you look like a grizzley bear (not in a good way) but fat only gets you soo far, sure you can throw your weight around but that means nothing when you have someone that been trained by the government on CQC.. but im not going to ebang on anyone saying ill kick so and sos ass b/c i think i can

Never know till you try sugar. Can't ever tell what anyone's qualifications are. :D Shouldn't let size fool you.

Outstanding Dwayne, do you see what I'm getting at?

We had a batch of people here before the Del Sol clan rolled in that got all whiney and offended over things I said before they realized that a majority of it was mere ribbing and sarcasm. Most of those guys are gone now I guess doing something with their lives but the fact remains. And yes, sh*t does move on.

Archived