Hey, dickWeed.

Ben.

LOL

Ty Sugartits.

And to anyone whom I've seriously offended, sorry? Or something. Shame that the guy above me knew what I was getting at just ever so quickly and no one else did.

On another note, I believe I've passed Billy for the top four posting spot..:o

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And to anyone whom I've seriously offended, sorry? Or something.

I don't understand why people get so worked up over some post by someone who is poking fun, venting steam, or just being an a$$.

I read most posts and only take notice of the things that I find amusing/entertaining or useful.

Peope in general take too much stuff way too personal.

See man... this is what family is all about.

We fight.... we make up..... we get to see noodz.....:thumbsup:

ROFL yeah.. i want them noodz asap bell, lol :laugh:

no seriously gemmie!!

im lookin at noodz for the sol, currently making a wishlist/build list :p

l_d8e93796a81451344a2abf9af24c86a9.jpg

i wonder where this is? hmm and thats my sgt majors truck that got blown up by a anti tank mine

Why did your Sgt Mjr driver a truck through an area that had not been cleared by field engineers? I am just curious. After this happened, was the area marked with signage in Arabic, Kurdish, and English so that local populations and other personel would not wander into a mined area?

I don't understand why people get so worked up over some post by someone who is poking fun, venting steam, or just being an a$$.

I read most posts and only take notice of the things that I find amusing/entertaining or useful.

Peope in general take too much stuff way too personal.

A majority of the things I say are random.

It's what I duz.

Why did your Sgt Mjr driver a truck through an area that had not been cleared by field engineers? I am just curious. After this happened, was the area marked with signage in Arabic, Kurdish, and English so that local populations and other personel would not wander into a mined area?

it was cleared by route clearance, iraqis arent as stupid as people think.. they would burry them but leave the pin in the mine attach a string to the pin, leave it there for a few days watch where we roll through at and at what times, a few days later go up and pull the string that would pull out the pin and engage the mine so the next time we roll through, BOOM. that is what happened. and no we didnt mark the area as a mine field, everyone out there already knows its a mine field, thats out by the iraq iran boarder and if you know past wars the iraqis set down ALOT of mines by the iran boarder to keep the iranians out of iraq. :thumbsup:

i got my job back at domino's

i had my car shot the other day by a friend who's pretty frackin good at photography.

pics should be up tomorrow.

vurry essiting!

so you decided to keep the em1 then?

Humphries...I'm now just gonna call u Humpo.

Mainly because you failed on your plan to get a VW Hippy van (that was you wasn't it? If not fk it, I'm gonna call you Humpo anyway).

WTF?! lol :laugh:

This thread is retarded...

I LOVE IT!

Archived