Please don't flame me but I just bought a PSP bundle pack for 200 bucks. It came with National Treasures 2 (movie) and Ratchet Clank (game). Did I make a smart move? I don't know ANYTHING about PSPs!

I just googled "PSP movies" so I'll know which movies I can buy to watch on my PSP. Are there anyways to hack into my PSP to do anything cool? I haven't really tapped into my wireless connection to see if I can really get on the net here at home using the PSP. My little cousin, 3rd grade, told me I can dl games, movies, songs, etc all online free...? Is he talking out of his ass or is he for real??

TBH you probably could have bought the psp for cheaper... but hey they have a few good games, just don't expect many more to come out. pick up god of war and final fantasy crisis core. you'll be happy for a while.

That movie is terrrrrrrrrrrrible, don't waste your time watching it :laugh:

I have a PSP, but haven't touched it in probably two years now... only use it to play the GTA games for it. Someday I'll get around to putting the "goodies" on it.

if you're talking about hacking it and all that jazz, yeah it's a good platform. I had a few PS1 games on my psp... castlevania SOTN is such an amazing game for that and it just works perfectly on there.

As far as media goes, i wouldn't bother actually buying movies for the psp unless you find yourself stuck somewhere with nothing to watch, like in a plane or something, very often. Get yourself a bigger memory card, and just take video clips you like and convert them to MP4. Another thing you should look into is an extra battery.

If you wanna hack it and DL games, be very careful as it is possible to "brick" your psp. This expression means that your psp will no longer be functional, or about as useful as a "brick".

As far as the $200 goes, you should have a got a few more games with it for that much. I bought a system for $100. My ex got one with a season of Family Guy, ratchet&crank, gta, and some other game for $135.

Oh you can browse the web with it too if you're in a wifi spot like a library, but it sucks so much that it's not worth the bother. You'll understand. Just try and check your email or something.

The feature that used the most was just the photo / video / mp3 capability. I basically treated it like an ipod....a great big clunky ipod.

you can treat your psp just like an mp3 player. you just drag and drop the song files from your computer into the music folder in the psp, you can use a usb cable to connect it

CC2215-10_LR.jpg

AWWW SNAP!! Can we put .gif files into our psp?

i think you just got rocked. i hate mac with a passion but the iphone would be a better investment than a psp

i have both :p

3 PSPs and a iphone 3G

and yes i did say 3 PSPs, black one (got it when it launched) blue (couldnt buy it in the states) silver (found it in the crapter) all three are the different models too :p

sounds like a good idea i might have to do that.. i could possible get some rotas for how much i could get off them.. the blue psp has vista on it and its a color that you arent able to get in the states. i know that a guy back home that wants to buy it for $300

oh i would have 4 if i go snatch the one from my ex that i was with for 4 years.. she has a pink one that i ordered from japan.

and I have a final fantasy crisis core one look it up...and as far as DL-ing games and movies, you just gotta download the torrents and add them to your psp, its very easy but make sure you have a big enough memory stick

buy two 4gb memory sticks :thumbsup:

i have one 4gb stick full of PSP games and the other is half full, but i dont play my PSP anymore at all.. hell i dont even know where the eff theyre at

they released a blue psp in the states... some madden garbage, though.

is crisis core worth it? figured i'd eventually pick that and sh origins up.

is it the solid royal blue? ill have to take some pics of it with my iphone when i find it, if i do lol

no idea, just knew it was blue but had some madden logo or something on the back.

it upset me greatly that the white one had the star wars character on the back.

no idea, just knew it was blue but had some madden logo or something on the back.

it upset me greatly that the white one had the star wars character on the back.

yeah mines solid blue metallic, no logos anywhere

LOL the white one would have looked cool without the darth vader or whatever was on the back. i like my exwifes pink one except its japanese so its weird the controls are just like the controls for metal gear O is X and X is O pretty much

LOL the white one would have looked cool without the darth vader or whatever was on the back. i like my exwifes pink one except its japanese so its weird the controls are just like the controls for metal gear O is X and X is O pretty much

yeah, don't remember if it was darth vader or a storm trooper on the back. either way, major disappointment as i would have purchased it otherwise. until then, i'll stick to the original black that i obtained for free and never really touch :laugh:

Oh Hells yea its worth it! I loved it and I only played about 30 minutes

I use to have a japanese White one, Candy red one, and Yellow one, but eventually all sold them.....but i recently bought the Crisis Core Edition one, they re-released it with the newer screen thats more vibrant....awesomeness

• 3 months later...

Maybe.............

There are forums out there, on how to hack them. I have a buddy who has one hacked and has most of the games downloaded to it.

The PSP is ok. I have one and don't play it as much. The only game I play on it now is the new Resistance.

• 1 month later...

My cousin just bought one of these packages with some move and final fantasy as the game , and like a 2 gig memory card , i told him he got jipped out of some money but , he doesnt believe me. I dont think PSP's are worth it , XBOX 360 FTW. go buy a system with that money :o

Archived