Do you guys have side hobby?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no you are doumb whi would anyone have deez. waste of muney and geta live

shutup man, i never mess with you, everybody wans to be a asshead to me. An yu shouldn t make fun of peple, i hav a hard tim typin. You luky i am over the compewter. I would want to punch yu in yur mouth

c me den butthead i will anialite you. i will terminate your bones structure and curb stomped your face! u little binch

shut your mout you dumass. I woul rip your throut out yur ass you dum bitch. If yu dont have anythin productiv to post, ten dont post yu dum basterd.

I bet yu peck off your skabs and eat tem you homo

dont be putn mi pursenol infermadion out like dat. im cumming for you your gonna get it nice and hard when you leass uxpect it u better wach your backside

Wat are you gonna do? rape me? I tought you had to hav a penis to rape sombody. Good luk getting your vagina into my ass.

How bout yu go eat some mor skabs

Wat are you gonna do? rape me? I tought you had to hav a penis to rape sombody. Good luk getting your vagina into my ass.

How bout yu go eat some mor skabs

ma b i will eatz em. and auys cannnnt bu raiped deyre sudomitomized in their but hole. dats why honda means Hold On Not Done Accelerating thear pieces of crap like you eat for brukfeast lumch and dinur

ma b i will eatz em. and auys cannnnt bu raiped deyre sudomitomized in their but hole. dats why honda means Hold On Not Done Accelerating thear pieces of crap like you eat for brukfeast lumch and dinur

How about yu get your dum bich ass out of this forum. i was trying to make a post to see if anyone else had tis hobby.

You com in here, disrespec me, disrespect hondas on a HONDA FORUM!

I am serious, get out here. Peopl like you are diks. Please jus leave because im seriusly gettin mad now. your seriusly cruisin for an ass beat man. I would punch yu in your mout

How about yu get your dum bich ass out of this forum. i was trying to make a post to see if anyone else had tis hobby.

I am serious, get out here. Peopl like you are diks. Please jus leave because im seriusly gettin mad now. your seriusly cruisin for an ass beat man. I would punch yu in your mout

den punch me f*ucker i already told you im gonne terminate you. you mussa have a dead wush or somufin.

What... The... f*ck...

and you shutub yu stupud anul bead

u fluncke i told you i wudy turminute yos inta pieuces. yu mussa have dead woish. and it gonda cum tru

What... The... f*ck...

shutup yu anul bead sucking cod block mudder funkin biotch

This is clearly a troll.....probably somebody that's an active member that created those accounts to be stupid. Mods...do an IP search on those 2 accounts and at least temporarily ban (1 week maybe?) the member's real account that created those....at least that's my suggestion.

This is clearly a troll.....probably somebody that's an active member that created those accounts to be stupid. Mods...do an IP search on those 2 accounts and at least temporarily ban (1 week maybe?) the member's real account that created those....at least that's my suggestion.

I completely agree with what Nate has spoken. :D

I was Big_Vtech

Go ahead and ban me, i deserve it, but everyone on here knows they laughed at this.

Im sorry to cause this fuss, i wanted to make a funny, i try to make everyone laugh, but i see it caused more harm than good

Please watch the robot fights, they are seriously sweet, i love them.

I was Big_Vtech

Go ahead and ban me, i deserve it, but everyone on here knows they laughed at this.

Im sorry to cause this fuss, i wanted to make a funny, i try to make everyone laugh, but i see it caused more harm than good

Please watch the robot fights, they are seriously sweet, i love them.

lol this was so much fun for the half hour it lasted

I found it annoying as crap....but.....that's probably because we have had some serious trolls in the past (like big time serious) that caused a lot of crap and very little was done about it by the mods. Always makes some of us on edge now when we see stupid crap like this.

I really wasnt trying to cause any harm, thats why i stopped, and i came out and admitted to it. I highly doubted it would be taken seriously like this.

Just take a look at my other posts, i never post anything ignorant, i always try to help people out, this was just to be funny.

Archived