Do you guys have side hobby?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Tyler should be perm banned, maybe temp, but He's really a good guy. People do make mistakes. I didn't see it coming, but oh well. It's not my decision.

shutup your just a fat old white lady with a b+ personality and only has 56 friends on myspace and 3 comments. not many ppl care what you think

You actually checked?

idc lol were gonna end up banned anyway and this site sucks go play with your flesh light

You won't get banned. Not sure why you have to go and say the site sucks, but this is the kind of attitude that pisses everybody off. You guys made a stupid thread and some people got upset....not sure where you get off being the offensive one. Have a decent attitude and we'll all be happy to have you but this kind of stuff 1 week after you've joined doesn't leave a good first impression. If you truly think the site sucks...then why are you still here?

I'd put money on it that more people care what I think, than you.

Truth

I don't think Tyler should be perm banned, maybe temp, but He's really a good guy. People do make mistakes. I didn't see it coming, but oh well. It's not my decision.

You actually checked?

someone is telling me everything to put haha get on xbox

i joined the sight just to do this so shut up

The sad part is that even with this admission, the mods won't ban you. For some reason they have this phobia of banning people. So......troll on and we are thrilled to have ya *sarcasm* :thumbsup:

Wow...

someone is telling me everything to put haha get on xbox

I'm not having any parts. I've been a decent person on here. Always will be. :D

Wow...

I'm not having any parts. I've been a decent person on here. Always will be. :D

True this, Dylan didnt do anything, it was all me and john.

Seriously though, watch those robot fights, theyre amazing, no lie

The worst part is they banned Ryan over someone getting into his account and messing around in here.

But nobody does anything about 1Bad9D8 being a total douche nozzle.....

The worst part is they banned Ryan over someone getting into his account and messing around in here.

But nobody does anything about 1Bad9D8 being a total douche nozzle.....

Which member is Ryan? I didn't realize anybody had been banned.

yeah his friend posted some rather naughty visuals, ashley got them all i think.

hes banned till the 4th i think

Oh..temp ban. That's still ghey. He's one of the best members and has one of the best track records on here for decent posts. I guess they only give second chances prior to banning to the trolls.

Archived