Import Alliance '09

lastresort576

Just making a thread here on HF to see who's going to Import Alliance, 2009.

It's at the nashville super speedway, on july 25 and 26.

i'll hopefully be taking the 17+ hour drive from new england and will be there all weekend. all depends on what my work schedule will be like then. There are actually a few cars from up north new england etc. that will be all meeting up with each other on the road all cruising down to TN. and most likely some bar hopping as well.

Oh and a few members from SS are going to be attending hopefully.

2000 cars are expected.

more info can be had at

www.importalliance.org

iasign.jpg

Redline Time Attack!!!

I need to find a trailer and a truck to get down there and race. Hopefully it all works out.

either way you're planing on going right? I wanna do the race but you make a good point about well if anything happens we would be stuck along ways away with out being able to get our whips back..

• 1 month later...

I'm there.

Whoopee Doo Racing booth and one day of the Time Attack. Not putting a cat on to make it legal for the street class, so I'm going to get my ass kicked.

yea im still hoping to be in attendance, and as much as I wanna enter and race Maf brings up a good point, it sure as crap would suck trying to get a broken car back up to New England!

As of now we have a 4-5 car train coming from Ohio as well. I'm definitly planning on bringing the Sol down its ready for a roadtrip finally.

nice it sounds like there is gonna be alot of people that I talk to on the forums from all over down there. I think people who attend should make themselves T-shirts with their usernames on them so people know who everyone is...just a thought.

I shouldn't be hard to miss, my logo sticks out quite a bit.

lol whats your logo dude? because if I can make it, i'd like to introduce myself to as many people as possible ya know.

so this car thing is happening right cuz i dont wana drive all the way up there and then there aint nothin there.

yes it is a legit event not meet. go to the website for more details.

either way you're planing on going right? I wanna do the race but you make a good point about well if anything happens we would be stuck along ways away with out being able to get our whips back..

if im home you could crash at my place :thumbsup:

10 minute drive.....I'm there.

im trying to get my leave dates changed so i can go :p

As of now we have a 4-5 car train coming from Ohio as well. I'm definitly planning on bringing the Sol down its ready for a roadtrip finally.

if im home we should be about 30 to 40 cars deep :devil:

and everyone if im there, plan on drinking!!! ill put ALOT of brew in a cooler in my trunk, ill have to take out the system but oh well, beer with buddies is better :)

if im home you could crash at my place :thumbsup:

im trying to get my leave dates changed so i can go :p

if im home we should be about 30 to 40 cars deep :devil:

and everyone if im there, plan on drinking!!! ill put ALOT of brew in a cooler in my trunk, ill have to take out the system but oh well, beer with buddies is better :)

ha sounds like a plan dude. if i can go ill find out in may we'll certainly get everything in the works. and I will most deffinately be making a t-shirt with my user name on it, just for ease.

yeah im going to try to talk to my 1st sgt about gettin my leave changed to july 1st to aug 1st when we get back in may. hopefully he will be leaniant and let it go through. if i get my leave then i will have the tein suspension, rota slips, exhaust, and intake on the car. i wont race due to my powerless D15B7, lol. but i definately will be there if im home! ill try to put the car in the show..

i wonder if we could get a hondaforums parking grid in the show? that would be pretty badass IMO :p

yeah im going to try to talk to my 1st sgt about gettin my leave changed to july 1st to aug 1st when we get back in may. hopefully he will be leaniant and let it go through. if i get my leave then i will have the tein suspension, rota slips, exhaust, and intake on the car. i wont race due to my powerless D15B7, lol. but i definately will be there if im home! ill try to put the car in the show..

i wonder if we could get a hondaforums parking grid in the show? that would be pretty badass IMO :p

unfortunately i dont think i would be apart of that grid because I would be joining the New England grid more or less..(hondasofnewengland.com) but we shall see!

• 1 month later...

Archived