in need of some advice

JDMEkHatchy

this guy knows nothing about cars, he doesnt even know what he can do to make his own car fast.. so the guy with the wrx had reason to make fun of this guy with a 98 civic with a d series without a clue.

dont disrespect me if you dont even know me.. thats just rude and ignorant... i know what im doing im just open for suggestions and i really want to see what other people have to say so i can learn more... either way thanks to everyone who helped out highly appreciate it

and that civic looks pretty dam nice rick!!! was that your old car??

This is really simple you dont have to swap you same d16y8 motor with p29 high compression pistons new pistong ring. Have somone tuner your computer so the vtec activate at 4100rpm, port & polish head ans intake stock manifold, some 22x8x15 slicks and you will eat him alive i have many time check out me web site at www.sifreracing.com. i spend about 400 in all with out a racing cam and i am doing 8.7 in the 1/8th mile with a 4dr civic. and the STI does like 9.0 to 9.1 trust me.

This is really simple you dont have to swap you same d16y8 motor with p29 high compression pistons new pistong ring. Have somone tuner your computer so the vtec activate at 4100rpm, port & polish head ans intake stock manifold, some 22x8x15 slicks and you will eat him alive i have many time check out me web site at www.sifreracing.com. i spend about 400 in all with out a racing cam and i am doing 8.7 in the 1/8th mile with a 4dr civic. and the STI does like 9.0 to 9.1 trust me.

Why is 4,100 a magical number?

polishing is bad

stock intake manifold is bad

A high compression Y8 with a crap ported head, a basemap, and slicks is going to be nowhere close to beating an STi.

400 will get you P29's with rings, a bore/hone, bearings, rods resized, and ARP rod bolts, with enough left over to get a nice burger. Eat the burger while you ponder how the hell you're going to beat an STi with that.

this guy knows nothing about cars, he doesnt even know what he can do to make his own car fast.. so the guy with the wrx had reason to make fun of this guy with a 98 civic with a d series without a clue.

I'm just saying that it isn't necessary to try to bash someone for their car....this is about the appreciation for modification and vehicles rather than the amount of monetary income that the individual has...

Why is 4,100 a magical number?

polishing is bad

stock intake manifold is bad

A high compression Y8 with a crap ported head, a basemap, and slicks is going to be nowhere close to beating an STi.

400 will get you P29's with rings, a bore/hone, bearings, rods resized, and ARP rod bolts, with enough left over to get a nice burger. Eat the burger while you ponder how the hell you're going to beat an STi with that.

If you think polish is bad and stock manifold is bad check out youtube ( sifre racing ) or www.sifreracing.com and you wold be impressed bud. And i eat STI's on the track

A. A built turbo b18 like everyone else is saying

B. Punch him in the face a couple times, knock him out, and steal his charge pipes, you will beat him stock

haha ill try option B first see how that works out!!!

If you think polish is bad and stock manifold is bad check out youtube ( sifre racing ) or www.sifreracing.com and you wold be impressed bud. And i eat STI's on the track

hahah i saw your website. a 275 shot of nos on a d15? wow bro. ya know it don't take a genius to see you took the same shot from just seconds before and sped up the film. you're retarded!

check out me web site at www.sifreracing.com. i spend about 400 in all with out a racing cam and i am doing 8.7 in the 1/8th mile with a 4dr civic. and the STI does like 9.0 to 9.1 trust me.

i hate mexican music, specially when it comes blaring over my speakers and i can't find the where the hell its coming from. ironic how you can't ever really make out what times you are running. and that all that "magic" you did to your motor doesn't look to be helping with the loads of blue smoke pouring from your exhaust. and yes ssr knows his stuff, more than you...

Archived