Calendar

This will be ongoing through 2009 and I'll make them for 2010.

Starting in March 09, we will begin the voting process. Probably starting with Dec/Jan submissions.

Submit a photo for a specific month/season.

12 photos submitted per person max.

Add all photos into ONE POST.

Take good photos.

Take large photos.

Make the car somewhat visible if it is a snow pic.

March

IMG_1637.jpg

July

IMG_1653.jpg

August

IMG_1651.jpg

September

IMG_1587.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense Dwayne, but I would think the car would have to look fairly pristine. They don't have to be perfect, but free of glaring defects. With the hood closed, the Talon looks awesome.

5372.jpg

April, cause that's my birth month, and the month those plates expire. LOL.

Post pics!! ^

And your car can qualify Dwayne. But the point is to challenge you to take good pics and make your car look as good as possible so you can win the voting for a particular month.

Some may have more of a challenge than others, but all are welcome! :thumbsup:

Also, try to make photos as large as possible, so they can be good quality. Nobody is going to want a 128x128 photo blown up.

No offense Dwayne, but I would think the car would have to look fairly pristine. They don't have to be perfect, but free of glaring defects. With the hood closed, the Talon looks awesome.

I agree, wish mine could make it on the calender. After paint, quite possibly :thumbsup:

I think we should do a calendar for 09, I would buy one for sure.

Maybe we could do that and another one for 2010? 12 nice cars shouldn't be hard to get with all the nice rides on here :drool:

Post pics!! ^

And your car can qualify Dwayne. But the point is to challenge you to take good pics and make your car look as good as possible so you can win the voting for a particular month.

Some may have more of a challenge than others, but all are welcome! :thumbsup:

Also, try to make photos as large as possible, so they can be good quality. Nobody is going to want a 128x128 photo blown up.

Okay...you asked for it.

954a.jpg

ce1d.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

5372.jpg

Every other picture I have of it, is of disassembly. I really need this thing running again so I can do a real photoshoot.

holy crap Nancy :drool:

that's sick!

its nice to own one, i was lucky enough to own two. but its stressful, always worried about theft. the one i pictured got stolen right out of my garage in my old place.

one day ill get another but ill just enjoy my hatchback for now.

its nice to own one, i was lucky enough to own two. but its stressful, always worried about theft. the one i pictured got stolen right out of my garage in my old place.

one day ill get another but ill just enjoy my hatchback for now.

i'm sure it is stressful :crazy:

i'd really like to have one, but doubt i will find one anytime soon. maybe one day! :thumbsup:

seb, good looking pics. i'm no photographer so don't take this bad buddy, but if you could get the background AND car to show up really well, that would make for some awesome pics! you choose really good places for scenery btw! beautiful! :drool:

anyway, wbs, is there a way we can put the top pics in a poll sometime? i know it's kind of early just throwing the suggestion out for when we get more pics :thumbsup:

anyway, wbs, is there a way we can put the top pics in a poll sometime? i know it's kind of early just throwing the suggestion out for when we get more pics :thumbsup:

Yea. I want everyone to LABEL each pic with the MONTH they want it to be for. Once we have a bunch of pics up, then I'll try to pick all the best ones for each month, post them all together, and let you guys vote on them.

Archived