New And JDM All the way!!!!

JDMEkHatchy

hey guys im new.. i posted something like this in another thread, my bad i think it was supposed to be done here....but anyhow... my names Jose im 19 years old and recently bought a 98 honda civic DX hatchback...its got a crappy intake that has no name brand on it and a crappy exhaust pipe... they came with the car...i added some Skunk2 coilovers i got them for free from a buddy of mine too! i thought that was pretty cool! i joined because i freaking love HONDAS!!! and because i want to learn as much as possible about their engines and engine components.... im not here to argue with anyone! any questions i ask i would gladly take the advice given to me and wont question or doubt other peoples knowledge...especially when i myself dont have the knowledge, also i am JDM all the way but if anyone likes having a bodykit and neon lights on their cars im completely cool with it...im not a fan of it...but different people like different things and thats what makes it fun... so overall im here to learn and take advice from the experts..which is you guys... glad to be a part of the hondaforums!!!

Duckbill, lipkit, fogs and rims of your choice and that thing is good to go.

edit --

examples of my old EJ6 nix the front lip as the FMIC was too big and made fitment a problem.

95731682.jpg

e731eaab.jpg

b218b063.jpg

Duckbill, lipkit, fogs and rims of your choice and that thing is good to go.

edit --

examples of my old EJ6 nix the front lip as the FMIC was too big and made fitment a problem.

95731682.jpg

e731eaab.jpg

b218b063.jpg

:drool: Looks sick

You know i was kidding of course! :thumbsup:

Here since yu is JDM all the way! :D

Pretty sure you can use it on D-series too! Although t says B, and K series only! :-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Acces...d=p4506.c0.m245

that awesome!! pretty dam funny too!

but yea nice car ben! looks clean as f*ck!!

sorry for the bad language but daaaaaaam!!! :dribble:

welcom....NOW PICS!!!!!!.....of your car, cause you will be asked for noodz shortly, by one of our fellow members

wonder who that is...

speaking of noodz.. wheres yours at v92?

wonder who that is...

speaking of noodz.. wheres yours at v92?

It should be painfully obvious by now that no one's posting noodz of themselves until you do.

It should be painfully obvious by now that no one's posting noodz of themselves until you do.

i sir, am not a whore.. you on the other hand...

ooh! great comeback.. i totally agree with that :laugh:

shut your whore mouth.

Archived