I can't stop buying Hondas

alex37211

dude really WTF do you do for a living?

I'm a hustla'.

Oh and JDMEkHatchy, 1400 isn't all that great a deal. The last one I bought, I got for $500. I only paid this much because I wanted something with a d16z6.

haha funny but on the real what drugs you selling cause i want in

u dont need to sell drugs to make that great of money....altho...i made ALOOOTTTTT more slangin then i did at my current job...and im paid pretty rediculously well @ my current job.... :devil:

u dont need to sell drugs to make that great of money....altho...i made ALOOOTTTTT more slangin then i did at my current job...and im paid pretty rediculously well @ my current job....:devil:

which is what?

I'm a hustla'.

Oh and JDMEkHatchy, 1400 isn't all that great a deal. The last one I bought, I got for $500. I only paid this much because I wanted something with a d16z6.

dang 500? really wow thats cheap... over here in cali whre i live u cant find hatch's undef $2700 or $3000.. i got a bargain on mine.. and i payed $2300 lol

dang 500? really wow thats cheap... over here in cali whre i live u cant find hatch's undef $2700 or $3000.. i got a bargain on mine.. and i payed $2300 lol

I fund my Sol there! Was in Sacromento! :thumbsup: Was goooood deal! :)

I fund my Sol there! Was in Sacromento! :thumbsup: Was goooood deal! :)

im in San Bernardino :D went to Los Angeles and Garden Grove a couple of times to check some prices out there.. and they were somewhat lower... but i got my hatch of my next door neighbor... made me mad cause i wasted my money and a whole day going all the way to LA and the next day my neighbor comes with the car... lol... but it was a good trip.. fun too!.... anyone care to see pictures of my old coupe?? it was my baby... even though it was auto.. it was reliable

im in San Bernardino :D went to Los Angeles and Garden Grove a couple of times to check some prices out there.. and they were somewhat lower... but i got my hatch of my next door neighbor... made me mad cause i wasted my money and a whole day going all the way to LA and the next day my neighbor comes with the car... lol... but it was a good trip.. fun too!.... anyone care to see pictures of my old coupe?? it was my baby... even though it was auto.. it was reliable

have you not realized we are suckers for pics?

as my bball coach would say, POST UP!!!

Archived