good enough for the price?

i likey, and i take it 92-95 sols have the same set up as the egs?

Or for about $30 more than that you can get

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-...d=p4506.c0.m245

ive never heard of them...they any good?

+1 on those skunk2's on ebay.

or these for $400 shipped, but they're non-adjustable

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95-96-00...1QQcmdZViewItem

idc about adjusting them i just want a nice drop that performs amazing, unless adjustable ones would be better, but if not i wouldnt mind having either, i like the price btw

I never knew any one who used those??

You know two. Myself and Nancy.

Beautiful gear. I bought a set of Type II which were the 36 way adjustable dampening, fully adjustable ride height from 0-4.5 inches (I think it was 4.5) for the ridiculous price of $750. They were clearing out the original marketing inventory. Now that they revamped their marketing they gave them a new color scheme and charge $1200 for the type II's. These were stolen before I even opened the box. I had them in the back seat waiting to install them at a garage where I could use their lift. When I got my insurance check and went back to buy another set they were all gone at the $750 price so I had to buy the type I's for $650. :( Still nice stuff either way.

I got both sets from Robear Racing. You can get them for less then the website listed prices if you email him through H-T. Very reputable company without the worry of shady distributors on eBay.

You know two. Myself and Nancy.

Beautiful gear. I bought a set of Type II which were the 36 way adjustable dampening, fully adjustable ride height from 0-4.5 inches (I think it was 4.5) for the ridiculous price of $750. They were clearing out the original marketing inventory. Now that they revamped their marketing they gave them a new color scheme and charge $1200 for the type II's. These were stolen before I even opened the box. I had them in the back seat waiting to install them at a garage where I could use their lift. When I got my insurance check and went back to buy another set they were all gone at the $750 price so I had to buy the type I's for $650. :( Still nice stuff either way.

I got both sets from Robear Racing. You can get them for less then the website listed prices if you email him through H-T. Very reputable company without the worry of shady distributors on eBay.

nice ill check it out

skunk 2 coils ride like SHIET :nono:

a friend had them on his EK and he hated how it rode, i couldnt stand to ride with him to antioch from murfreesboro because it was too harsh of a ride

Edited by CT9A