This is America

airjordan223

Meh.....small price to pay for them to give that up for a few months in one area in order to become leader of the Free World. That's like saying, you can be the owner of the entire Ferrari company, but you have to give up driving your Honda for a few months.

Temporary suspension of freedoms is exactly what leads to fascism.

maybe not take away their freedoms but make it so that it's frowned upon to speak badly about another candidate. like when they do the dabates, just make it so that they aren't allowed to talk about one another. kinda like how they aren't supposed to go over their time limit, it's not illegal, it's just against the rules of the debate, and if they do it anyway, then they only make themselves look bad.

I simply think it should up to the voter to be smart enough to actually bother to learn about the candidate they plan on voting for rather than just basing their choice off of campaign ads. :rolleyes: It's all propaganda anyway, good or bad. But that's wishful thinking I suppose. Too much to expect out of the American populace. :dry:

Sorry dude.....I was being completely sarcastic and forgot to add a smiley to my previous posts....I can see how you would take them literally, but I was seriously joking. I know that you can't take freedom of speech away at all and the last thing I want is for them to start saying it's okay to "bend" the constitution.

The last thing you said cleangsr on the last page is waht I have been thinking for so long about how canidates just bash eachother its so damn annoying. I watched the campaign and its just crazy i think. esp when they get off topic blah.

i'm at work on the computer, looking at this video, not realising that the volume is all the way up, and when i click play i get blasted with AMERICA! F*CK YEAH! mind you i'm on a security gaurd post, in the main office of our school of engineering at California Baptist University.

so note to others, this video is nsfw

I will vote for someone with a record versus someone who votes "present".

Enough about what you will do or about the other person. Tell us about what you have done. Do you take your car to the best shop in town, or to the new shop that says they will do your car better...

That and I think Obama is a Muslim. My Muslim faith, yeah my Christian faith.... we must protect the homeland, and the united states...

I don't think McCain is the BEST GOP candidate, but my vote is McCain/Palin.

That and I think Obama is a Muslim. My Muslim faith, yeah my Christian faith.... we must protect the homeland, and the united states...

I don't think McCain is the BEST GOP candidate, but my vote is McCain/Palin.

+1

Archived