Konig B Bombs

alex37211

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would these look good on a white eg hatch?

• yes
    • no

Thanks.....that doesn't make the wheels look any better though.:thumbsup:

Honestly I voted no too! Only mentioned bronze cause that was the only thing that migh actually make those more tolerable! :thumbsup:

Plus I try to be nice sometimes! >_< Its a failing of mine! :crazy:

I like em. That's all that really matters when it comes to my car. And before you say "then why did you ask?", It's always good to hear others opinions and thoughts (main idea of of forums), but they won't sway me from my decision. I'm stubborn. Maybe if it was just a big NO all across the board......but it was a split decision. They'll look good on my hatch. You'll see. :p

I like em. That's all that really matters when it comes to my car. And before you say "then why did you ask?", It's always good to hear others opinions and thoughts (main idea of of forums), but they won't sway me from my decision. I'm stubborn. Maybe if it was just a big NO all across the board......but it was a split decision. They'll look good on my hatch. You'll see. :p

how much do they run? i want them

Often times rims with a lip that size don't look very good on Civic's.

Notice I didn't say ANY rims with a lip that size..

The lip isn't as bad as jmag's.

They're not bad looking rims, but they wouldn't look good on a white car IMO.

If the center was gold they would look good on a white car, but i still think Work Equip 03 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Konig B Bombs

Archived