im going to cry

lol, they might have to tuck and roll if i launched...just finished up getting the clutch in!

haha make sure they dont do it till ur at 55. CT9A im puttin my money on u, lol jp

btw, rick are u gonna add some cf to the subbie? i think that would look hot

joe, i am the carbon whore remember.

ive had more panda cars than anyone here. lol.

the civic, the prelude, the teg, and the srt 4 was yellow with cf so it was a piss colored panda bitch.

i want a cf hood but i want to keep my stock white scoop, a cf trunk with the stock wing, and a cf top with a roof vent.

then lower the car and put some nice gunmetal shoes on it.

it will look good with my tint.

have them laying in your trunk joe with your trunk open so they can film it as you pull away like a bat out of hell

Ive been thinking about reinlisting for 2 years and theyll give me choice of next duty station and $12,000 and everybit of the 12,000 will go into the evo :devil:

watch out joe here i come :ninja:

maybe, lol

::EDIT:: and i love the CF talk rick, i think you have a CF whore twin right here :p

^I thought you didn't like having to be where they want you to be whenever...??

i dont but 12,000 for 2 more years is pretty good, and that would make my contract 3 1/2 years after i leave iraq and im going to campbell and they will more than likely deploy 2 more times in those 3 1/2 years which means more money for me, YAY!!! :p

Archived