MDC

Xeryon

Ahh, power is on. Work has calmed down since we put out all the major disasters after the power issues.

No winter clothes, aye? Lucky for you MD is pretty mild for winters. Couple good snows each winter but nothing major. No major cold snaps where it is below 0 for a week straight or any of that craziness. Just run around in your socal finest when it is 5 outside. Will be a quick way to meet guys.

Dont you love it though? :thumbsup:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohio is the land of the 'Itdoesn'tknowwhatthehellit'sdoing' It will snow 24 inches one day, the next two it is -10, the week after it will be 50 and rain 3 inches.

Last winter I was installing two new windows in my bedroom because it hit 70 for two days and there was still snow on the ground from the storm a few days earlier which was the largest 24 hour snowfall ever recorded in our part of Ohio. I was wearing short sleeves and had to shovel snow out of the way for my ladder. WTF?

^loool

I realize I don't have that much winter clothes for the north east lool

I'm still gonna go party with my cali clothes haha

Hmm, your going to need them...well your going to need some warm goodies for the winter...winters here in the midwest are pretty bad and worse on the east coast

Hmm, your going to need them...well your going to need some warm goodies for the winter...winters here in the midwest are pretty bad and worse on the east coast

I never said Goodies?!?! This no profanity sucks lol always gotta improvise..stupid Sh1t lol

Ohio is the land of the 'Itdoesn'tknowwhatthehellit'sdoing' It will snow 24 inches one day, the next two it is -10, the week after it will be 50 and rain 3 inches.

Last winter I was installing two new windows in my bedroom because it hit 70 for two days and there was still snow on the ground from the storm a few days earlier which was the largest 24 hour snowfall ever recorded in our part of Ohio. I was wearing short sleeves and had to shovel snow out of the way for my ladder. WTF?

That was great though wasn't it? Like 3/4 of the entire state was level 3 snow emergency. I didn't even know it was supposed to snow. I woke up to "baby I got the car stuck.... In the parking lot".

This winter will be better. Got some snow treads for the hatch and a neighbor that plows my 50yard driveway for me.

pshaw! thats nothin...not even an inch. I don't care if it's April.

that was just in April...i'll be taking plenty of photos of the winter this year..got a new nifty cam to mess with...but yea you dont even know how worse it can be lol...snow here is no joke

Archived