MDC

Xeryon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The party is 'just because'

Each fall we have a bash where we invite just about everyone we know. Family is invited for the whole day and we feed them lunch, we invite all of our friends for early afternoon potluck type dinner to watch the OSU game and to hang out and drink and set stuff on fire for the rest of the night.

hehe I have a job and an apartment I'm trying to furnish. I want to buy a house and fix it up...

I did know friends here and apparently I have some relatives who live here, whom I don't know well lol

I'm excited about building a life here and making new friends and having the best life ever :D...my friends from Cali want to come visit too hehe and my parents want to do a cross country trip and come visit me looool

After going to school at OSU and living in Columbus for the last 12 years the chant will forever be ingrained in my memory.

It's pretty bad in-town on game weekends when they have been playing well. Standing in the line at Wal-Mart (or wherever) and someone will yell out OH, and 50 people will yell back IO. Stuff like that is not just common, but prolific.

Pretty much. Lucky for me that I get to do a lot of work in the field so I am only sitting at the desk a portion of the time.

Nate's has it's stress because he has to run all over the county and support some critical systems. My stress is because we are a high end contractor and not a budget outfit like geek squad or whatever. The customers paid top dollar for us to build and develop networks and they expect miracles every time we work on something because of it.

Well Al I do is work on my computer and crunch numbers for homes all day, and go to closings...so yea im generally on here everyday...all the time...jeez...i realize how much time im on these forums...lol only if I spent this much time on other things lol

Ahh, power is on. Work has calmed down since we put out all the major disasters after the power issues.

No winter clothes, aye? Lucky for you MD is pretty mild for winters. Couple good snows each winter but nothing major. No major cold snaps where it is below 0 for a week straight or any of that craziness. Just run around in your socal finest when it is 5 outside. Will be a quick way to meet guys.

Archived