Im Pissed!!

Tubbith

Ok, so im at a buddys house Wed. night into early thursday morning. Around 3AM I hear a thud and his dog goes ape sh*t. Well, i go outside and walk down to my car and guess what i find.... A smashed windshield. Fu*king awesome. Some ignorant fu*k decided it would be fun to ride around and smash windshields.. and mine was one of them. So evertime i get in my car and see it i get heated all over again. As of now i either pay my deductable of $500 or i pay to get it fixed myself. I dont have the money to do either and wont have it for at least a month. Heres to hopin i dont get a ticket for it untill i have the money to get it fixed. Ill post up some pics of it when i can get out there and take some in the light.

Best i could get right now. The sun dudnt want to play nice why i was attempting to take the pics.

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Did anybody see the little bastard?

Nope, i got outside about 3 mins. to late. But i think i saw the fu*kers car last night. Someone in a '04-'07 4 door accord went down the side street really slow, and made a really wide turn right in front of my, almost completely stopping and just looking at my car. So, i think im gonna do a mini steakout for the next few nights, while chillin with my buddy, in hopes that they come back and try again.

Yeah, i know it wont be 500, but its gonna be at least 200. I make 600 a month, and have about 300 of that going to bills before gas...

Between 200 & 300 here in Ohio. Not sure how much that changes for you. Try this link. http://www.glass.net/ BTW, you need a better job. Also, get it fixed as fast as you can. You will get ticketed for it.

Mine is 500 for everything... thats what i get for having state farm.. oh well..

Ive been stakin out the spot for the past two nights, think i saw the car, and will continue to park there and hope they come on back..

In the mean time, i will be trying to save up a couple hundered bucks.

Oh believe me when i say i am looking for them. Im asking all the younger people i work with to keep their ears open. Im doing mini steakouts every night in hopes that they are dumb enough to return..

Archived