havin fun with my subaru

Gotta wait to see the vids till I'm at home (or at my other job tonight where I'm actually allowed to use the internet and a real computer) but I'm looking forward to seeing some classic Rick moments driving that thing around.

Update your sig/car information, mang. You're livin' in the past.

i can see your enjoying the suby :laugh:

oh very much so. lol

rick is happy.

i cant wait to get all the crap out of the car though so i dont have so much weight holding me down.

oh, and im loving 93 octane gas instead of just 91, i guess thats one good thing about the east coast

oh, and im loving 93 octane gas instead of just 91, i guess thats one good thing about the east coast

lol, yeah, i had a "WTF" moment when you asked if i was going to fill the sol up with 91 :laugh:

i kept the bike. its at my dad's in san diego.

that way, whenever i head back that way for a visit i have something to ride around town with.

and yeah ash,

i didnt know that you guys had 93 over here. lol.

i kept the bike. its at my dad's in san diego.

that way, whenever i head back that way for a visit i have something to ride around town with.

and yeah ash,

i didnt know that you guys had 93 over here. lol.

Get lucky and you could find some 94. If I do what I want to my Talon, that's what I'll have to buy.

washington dc at the moment. just got out of the shower.

i do not like driving in dc. this place is a nightmare. even with gps i was getting lost with all of the roundabouts, split roads, tunnels, and just plain chaos city street planning.

Archived