R.I.P Bernie Mac

Ben.

wow this really sucks he was hilarious. i loved his line in oceans 11 when hes the black jack dealer and they are talking to him in the room. he gets all pissed off because he thinks its racial.

"whwhwhat ya want me to do, smile at ya?"

It says he died around 6:13 this morning, but some people are saying it's a rumor since he had been admitted to the hospital. I haven't seen anything about on the news yet. o.O

There have been quite a few famous people dying.. They're saying that The Dark Knight is like cursed or something because where Ledger killed himself, Morgan Freeman in his accident, and Christian Bale going to jail I think, or something happening to him. And Shia Labeouf messed his hand up for the Sequel to Transformers. I can't wait. Lol. And there's going to be a new Fast And The Furious with Lil Wayne. o.O Seems like they always have to have a rapper in the FNF movies.

Sorry Ben, not trying to thread jack. Just giving some info.

There is no evidence to say that Heath Ledger committed suicide.

A stuntman died while filming The Dark Knight. If you stay a couple of minutes into the credits, the film is dedicated to him and Heath.

Just more reason they shouldn't make a third film. We don't need another Poltergeist plague.

He died from taking pills for anxiety and sleep deprivation which were not to be taken together, which he was never told. It was ruled an accidental death.

There have been quite a few famous people dying.. They're saying that The Dark Knight is like cursed or something because where Ledger killed himself, Morgan Freeman in his accident, and Christian Bale going to jail I think, or something happening to him. And Shia Labeouf messed his hand up for the Sequel to Transformers. I can't wait. Lol. And there's going to be a new Fast And The Furious with Lil Wayne. o.O Seems like they always have to have a rapper in the FNF movies.

Sorry Ben, not trying to thread jack. Just giving some info.

No worries. Strange stuff has happened this year.

Archived