OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Kegger

Parents are such a drag. Especially when you have your girlfriend, whom you haven't seen in 3 months, over....

Fawk, I need to get laid.... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well she had to leave.....

And my dad was sitting there oblivious to it all. Even after I told him, "Hey, go to bed, I wanna get laid tonight..."

So I find solace and peace with my HF family... And I love you too :wub:

Well she had to leave.....

And my dad was sitting there oblivious to it all. Even after I told him, "Hey, go to bed, I wanna get laid tonight..."

So I find solace and peace with my HF family... And I love you too :wub:

Not even a reach around? :o

Well I don't technically have a room.... I'm living on the sofa for the duration of my leave. So I really can't go to my room lol.

But ya'll are right, I should have gone for a drive.

But it's all good now. Empty house and she's comin over....

Well... seems like you need to get used to goin through this.. at least for the immediate time..lol

... bell playing with herself... if she wasnt so old this might be fun...(no offense... your really not that old)

Go play with yourself Bell lol.

i do

Well... seems like you need to get used to goin through this.. at least for the immediate time..lol

... bell playing with herself... if she wasnt so old this might be fun...(no offense... your really not that old)

it is fun

Archived