So the hatch is gone!

mpearce1974

haha, im with ben, cucumber melon is frackin awesome.

actually, i dont fail. because i have a billion pics of my engine bay before the cleaning ;-)

Wanna bet who has more engine pics? :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must have done some cutting to fit that optima battery battery in there on an angle. Is there anything holding it down?

How many clicks were on the del sol before you sold it as that engine still looks mint unlike mine.

You must have done some cutting to fit that optima battery battery in there on an angle. Is there anything holding it down?

How many clicks were on the del sol before you sold it as that engine still looks mint unlike mine.

127K when sold! :( Woman has put 500 miles on it since I sold it! Battery was given to me, and was a marine battery so I sold it for $100 and put my other one back in!

Header was just a no name Egay, looked good, and worked perfect, I knew several people runing them, so I said what the hell and took a chance on it! :thumbsup:

Wanna bet who has more engine pics? :D

lol, not to be an ass (but im going to be), but if you take the three motors and add the HP up, i still have more than you with my ONE motor:) so i win!!!

all joking aside, i do have a good amount of motor pics. but you go through cars like woah, so its not fair, ive only had two cars :)

lol, not to be an ass (but im going to be), but if you take the three motors and add the HP up, i still have more than you with my ONE motor:) so i win!!!

all joking aside, i do have a good amount of motor pics. but you go through cars like woah, so its not fair, ive only had two cars :)

I'll add a 300 dollar used nitrous kit and have more than you. GTFO ->

flattery will get u bikini pic... oh wait, nm :p

It will go over better with his wife if you mail it to him and address it from "Your Secret Lover". :p

I am on #41 ATM! I am a connoisseur of automobiles! :D

#41. so how many are you averaging per year?

The 00 Hatch clocks me at 16 in 13 years of driving. So 1.23 per year.

Not a single one wrecked as a reason for buying the next.

90 cavalier

91 regal

90 tempo

86 monte

82 camero

92 grand am

00 civic coupe

98 accord

94 cherokee

93 probe

99 prelude

95 civic sedan

86 gmc c10

95 ram

93 sol

00 civic hatch

Wow, Mike... I've had three cars since I was late 16/early 17 (had to share a ride with my mom until then, lol)... a POS Nissan that only lasted a few months prior to buying my CRX (which technically I still have until the chassis goes, lol), then my Sol that I picked up a month or so after I turned 18. Going on #4 soon, while still holding onto #3 until I'm ready to finally let it go haha.

Wow, Mike... I've had three cars since I was late 16/early 17 (had to share a ride with my mom until then, lol)... a POS Nissan that only lasted a few months prior to buying my CRX (which technically I still have until the chassis goes, lol), then my Sol that I picked up a month or so after I turned 18. Going on #4 soon, while still holding onto #3 until I'm ready to finally let it go haha.

Oh yeah whats your target?

Oh yeah whats your target?

5th gen Prelude. Preferably 99-01, but will settle on a 97-98 if necessary. Preferably white or black in color, seeing as the Eucalyptus Green Pearl (my absolute favorite color on it, only came 97-98 though) only comes with the tan/black interior and I don't feel like doing a dash swap.

i like the ten/black.

had that 99, milano (or whataver it was) and black. very sharp. would do the crystal blue metallic something or other next go around if i had my choice.

00crystalblue.jpg

A little dealership around here had one of the crystal blue ones... it's alright, but hardly my first choice. The more I see pictures of the silver ones the more I don't care for them either. EGP is the color for the car, but the interior is too much for me to bear lol, so white or black it is. I don't care much for it in EBP, although I saw one with the OEM lip kit and it actually looked pretty good. Then again, the OEM lip kit makes every color look great. I won't buy red. I've been looking since around May, but 90% are automatic/sportshift and I'm not dealing with that, the rest tend to be red or silver (or have almost 200k or are more than I care to spend) :laugh:

I always liked them, and now I need a back seat as my niece starts school in the fall and I'll be dropping her off and picking her up, so I figured I may as well buy one now to hold me over until I'm ready to have a car payment again.

If you can avoid it, which it sounds like you can, why settle for a car payment?

The #1 best thing I have ever done for myself was to get out of the car financing cycle. Not being a slave to a $200/300/400+ a month car payment for the two of us has made my life infinitely easier and more flexible. There is just something inherently wrong with spending $20,000 on a car that had a sticker price of $13,000. :sad: I know there are people here that would argue with me, but f you can do it in cash why not?

If you can avoid it, which it sounds like you can, why settle for a car payment?

The #1 best thing I have ever done for myself was to get out of the car financing cycle. Not being a slave to a $200/300/400+ a month car payment for the two of us has made my life infinitely easier and more flexible. There is just something inherently wrong with spending $20,000 on a car that had a sticker price of $13,000. :sad: I know there are people here that would argue with me, but f you can do it in cash why not?

+1 No car payment in 15 years or so! Have had 41 cars, and trucks! People will ask me when I am going to ever buy a new car, and I say about the time I suddenly turn stupid! :thumbsup: I figure if I wind up dumping even $100.00 a month into one of my cars, I am still about $200.00 ahead of the game! Not to mention insurance is cheaper, parts are cheaper, cars are easier to work on if I have problems, and what I do to my cars wont void any warranties! :)

+1 No car payment in 15 years or so! Have had 41 cars, and trucks! People will ask me when I am going to ever buy a new car, and I say about the time I suddenly turn stupid! :thumbsup: I figure if I wind up dumping even $100.00 a month into one of my cars, I am still about $200.00 ahead of the game! Not to mention insurance is cheaper, parts are cheaper, cars are easier to work on if I have problems, and what I do to my cars wont void any warranties! :)

Some of us are clearly not big ballin' like you. There was a period of time last year where I was making insane money for someone my age. I sorta' couldn't handle my workload though and went to something smaller which ended up being a MASSIVE kick in the ass for me.

I'm not going to settle for a car payment, lol. This purchase is going to be all cash. I'd rather wait until I'm older and more "settled" before I waste money on a car payment again, if even then.

This is not to say that I wouldn't buy a new car. If I did buy a new car I would saunter my ass up to the counter and plop down my personal check for it. Not nearly as dramatic as dropping 25k on the counter in 100's but the check doesn't require detective involvement.

Archived