So the hatch is gone!

mpearce1974

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn dude, thats a clean ass engine bay. nice detail work. mind PMing me and giving me the rundown on what you did? i need to clean mine bad.

lol i just did that very thing.

cleaned your EB? lol, im like afraid to take a hose to it. i know you should warm the motor, spray some degreaser and let it soak then hose it down..but it scares me :(

just curious on what he used on the plastic pieces that made them look so shiny. i have a lot of black now that i need to clean up.

cleaned your EB? lol, im like afraid to take a hose to it. i know you should warm the motor, spray some degreaser and let it soak then hose it down..but it scares me :(

just curious on what he used on the plastic pieces that made them look so shiny. i have a lot of black now that i need to clean up.

no i pm'd the mpearce on the topic LOL.

my whole engine bay is black. the only things that aren't black are the water pump/alt/battery/reservoirs. i treid cleaning mine today and that was by no means fun. i was actually IN the engine bay.

damn dude, thats a clean ass engine bay. nice detail work. mind PMing me and giving me the rundown on what you did? i need to clean mine bad.

no i pm'd the mpearce on the topic LOL.

my whole engine bay is black. the only things that aren't black are the water pump/alt/battery/reservoirs. i treid cleaning mine today and that was by no means fun. i was actually IN the engine bay.

this amuses me..

(i did it too)

well m, make a thread, at least 3 of us will read it

well damn! nice to see another new addition to you honda vehicle ownerships.

and if im ever out in the idaho area, which could very well be a possibility in the future, ur detailing my car lol. granted i dont think it would make a huge difference, because its a NE car born and raised..

Getting new muffler and tip, to replace the crapty one thats on there now! Woo Hoo! Rims and tires from Tire Rack will be here middle of next week! :thumbsup: Might be tinted right after! :drool:

well i didnt wait for how you cleaned your engine bay, i did it myself today. gotta give it another wash since i haven't cleaned it once since i got it (other than hand cleaning).

throw some pics up when you get all the goodies on.

well i didnt wait for how you cleaned your engine bay, i did it myself today. gotta give it another wash since i haven't cleaned it once since i got it (other than hand cleaning).

throw some pics up when you get all the goodies on.

PM sent :thumbsup:

Sorry! Its not so much in what you do as it is in what you use! I use Pro Products line of chemicals! :thumbsup: I can give you links, and instructions, like I did Ben if ya want!

I would also like a PM if possible. I already detail myself, but I'd like to see if there's a better technique/product out there that I should be using instead.

Archived