To bag or not to bag...

To prevent std, always bag it. Bag your truck away. I'm a big fan of air suspension on imported luxury cars - VIP

moving to domestics

is that a good price though for a complete kit?

IMHO i HATE bags!!!! but thats just my opinion...

i remember in high school this guy that kept messing with my friend had bags on his S-10 and i told him to stop messing with him... he didnt, so i went to his house in the middle of the night and popped his bags, the next day at school was soo funny, he was dragging his ass of his truck the whole way to school, hahahahahahaha :laugh:

1990crx: 1500 is decent and pretty much avg price for brand new complete set for front back side to side. Last I checked, you can get some for a grand for trucks and sedans. I don't know too much about domestics but I do know air cylinders for japanese cars can range from 3000-5000.

There are pros and cons for bagging and cylinders.

IMHO i HATE bags!!!! but thats just my opinion...

i remember in high school this guy that kept messing with my friend had bags on his S-10 and i told him to stop messing with him... he didnt, so i went to his house in the middle of the night and popped his bags, the next day at school was soo funny, he was dragging his ass of his truck the whole way to school, hahahahahahaha :laugh:

lol you know a punch to the face woulda worked to lol

well thats just long story short... what had happened was my friend worked at dairy queen well that guy and 2 of his other friends went there to jump him, and they were kicking his car, he had a red del sol vtec... they dented his door and he ran outside and jumped in his car and drove into one of the guys b/c he was standing in front of him to TRY to block him in, :laugh: , thats when i said it was time for WAR! lol

well thats just long story short... what had happened was my friend worked at dairy queen well that guy and 2 of his other friends went there to jump him, and they were kicking his car, he had a red del sol vtec... they dented his door and he ran outside and jumped in his car and drove into one of the guys b/c he was standing in front of him to TRY to block him in, :laugh: , thats when i said it was time for WAR! lol

you shoulda just shot him in the face for doing that to a sol...god what a weiner...and if ur gonna fight someone fight the person u have a problem with dont b a pootie and bring ur friends...ur meaning not u but the other guy

lol i love the sensors ^...(pootie)

LMAO!!! :laugh:

he didnt do much damage though, we just got a new door for his car and fixed the front bumper where he ran into the guy, lol! but for him on the other hand, he had alot of work to do :p

Being that it is a ranger, i'd sell it and buy a s10. Then slammmm the hell out of that. I dont think there is anything better than a s10 sittin on the ground. JMO.

idk i think im going to pay my mom off, sell the truck, and buy another crx or sol which ever comes first...cuz i wouldnt just want to air ride it..i would keep building it..when i can dump that money into a car that id rather be building...but idk it depends on what kinda money im bringing in

buy real suspension. bags bounce all over the place and you have to ride around with the back end about to drag the ground, and everyone will think that you are a cholo. ranger's are meant to be prerunners anyways. nothing is sweeter than a long travel kit and some glassed fenders on 37" tires (unless you can't afford it then go ahead and lower it :D ).

buy real suspension. bags bounce all over the place and you have to ride around with the back end about to drag the ground, and everyone will think that you are a cholo. ranger's are meant to be prerunners anyways. nothing is sweeter than a long travel kit and some glassed fenders on 37" tires (unless you can't afford it then go ahead and lower it :D ).

yea thats true idk if id wanna drive like that it looks goofy...i think ill settle for coilovers and just drop it cuz i can pick up a cheap set..and then im not dumping anymore money into it..itll be my a to b truck and then i can haul around parts for when i get another crx or sol...

the 93 rangers had coils right? i don't remember when they switched to torsion bars so that's why i'm asking. are you just getting dropped coil overs or spindles or what? what about the back? are you getting dropped blocks or shackles?

i'm assuming its the djm one because the other one didn't have any options for the ranger.if you read the reviews a few people mention that the kit does not include shocks. shocks will be a must with the 15 year old springs and t-bars. you'll be bouncing and bottoming out (speaking from experience). make sure to send pics of the progress!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived