The new setup..

well i found a reverse scoop, already painted aspen white. gonna buy it and try it out. worst case scenario i dont like it and i just sell it and get the vent delete.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you like it nate? i just figured id go with the reverse one b/c it adds a little aggressiveness to the car and a little life to it so its not just straight plain. plus, it was cheaper than buying the other one and already is painted, saving me a bunch of hassle lol.

btw, i thrw on the stock hood (without the scoop) to see how it would look all white...the cf hood is now for sale on nasioc:)

you should just paint your white hood so it looks CF. just get a bunch of pinstriping and make the checkerboard. Then just spray black and gun metal so it looks CF. then you wont have to worry about fading and that would be MAD JDM TITE YO!

Yeah, I think the reverse hood scoop will look good. I've seen those before and they are aggressive without being gaudy like the stock hood scoop (no offense).

By the way, I'd love to see your car dropped about another 1-1.5" for a more aggressive stance. Still looks good though.

it needs to be lowered a tad more, but i cant go much lower b/c of the lip. ill be going full coilover someday or another. just hard to choose what to go with, and also hard on the wallet lol. most of them are over 1500 bucks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived